Scorpion_Class

Camouflage and Signal gone after Module upgrade

10 comments in this topic

[STNFF]
Members
11 posts
1,209 battles

I am new to game 

I just bought St.Louis and equipped it with a skin and some flag . After a trial run in Co-op and winning , I upgraded Mk3 Mod 1 to Mk3 Mod 2 and jumped into Co-op . When the battle started , I was not having any skin and flag . I thought that the skin and camouflage must have been re setted so after the battle I went and found that *those restted* skin and flag were not there . They were gone . Its the first time I am applying a skin and camo , so is this common ?

[HINON]
Members
9,019 posts
10 minutes ago, Scorpion_Class said:

I am new to game 

I just bought St.Louis and equipped it with a skin and some flag . After a trial run in Co-op and winning , I upgraded Mk3 Mod 1 to Mk3 Mod 2 and jumped into Co-op . When the battle started , I was not having any skin and flag . I thought that the skin and camouflage must have been re setted so after the battle I went and found that *those restted* skin and flag were not there . They were gone . Its the first time I am applying a skin and camo , so is this common ?

Which skin and flags did you mount? It sounds like you used consumable camos and flags which need to be replaced after each battle. You can enable automatic resupply if you want for convenience but watch the cost. If you are still unsure, feel free to post a screenshot of what you are referring to. Also as a new player, you might find the wiki really helpful here http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/World_of_Warships

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
9,019 posts
2 minutes ago, Scorpion_Class said:

And to everybody knowledge , flags and camo had non resupply cost .

Could you post a screenshot of your exterior tab of the ship?

• Cool 1

[STNFF]
Members
11 posts
1,209 battles

Which skin and flags did you mount? It sounds like you used consumable camos and flags which need to be replaced after each battle. You can enable automatic resupply if you want for convenience but watch the cost. If you are still unsure, feel free to post a screenshot of what you are referring to. Also as a new player, you might find the wiki really helpful here http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/World_of_Warships

Camo was Restless fire . I had 4 but after the battle I had only 3 . And I used all the available flag in 2nd row 

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

[STNFF]
Members
11 posts
1,209 battles

Oh i get it , even if resupply cost is zero , the exterior will get used up after every battle ? and has to be resupplied . That's why the number of camo decreased to 3 from 4 ?

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
9,019 posts
1 minute ago, Scorpion_Class said:

Oh i get it , even if resupply cost is zero , the exterior will get used up after every battle ? and has to be resupplied . That's why the number of camo decreased to 3 from 4 ?

Sounds like you got it :cap_like:  Let us know if you have any further questions. Welcome to the game and forums by the way.

Edited by RipNuN2
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
169 posts
843 battles
6 minutes ago, Scorpion_Class said:

yes, exactly this.

• Cool 1