You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BeerIsAwesome80

Atlanta gone

9 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
5,950 battles

I wanted to play a game today with my fav ship Atlanta (by the way I paid MONEY for it!) - and its gone from my port! 

What is going on!?

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,974 battles

My Atlanta is still there. Check your port filters to see if something is hiding it.

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
17,072 posts
17,737 battles

1. Do you have some sort of filter enabled that's removing it from sight?

2. Does someone other than you have your account password?  A friend or relative?  Or perhaps could your account have been hacked?  You might want to change your account password.

You might want to contact WG support.  They can return your Atlanta back to your port, provided you have the credits to buy it back.  They might also be able to tell you when it was sold, if it was sold.  And so on and so on.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,657 posts
9,053 battles
1 hour ago, BeerIsAwesome80 said:

I see that they removed it from tech tree... its dang hard to find it in port if you have 140+ ships

False alarm - sorry

ATL.jpg

Only 140, pfft I have 187. :Smile_izmena: Filters are your friend. US, cruisers, tier 7 will reduce the number of ships you have to wade through to a reasonable number. I use multiple filters like that to find ships all the time.

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,113 posts
520 battles
17 hours ago, BeerIsAwesome80 said:

I see that they removed it from tech tree... its dang hard to find it in port if you have 140+ ships

False alarm - sorry

ATL.jpg

Thank you for informing. I have many ships on my CIS account and from time to time use tech tree to find certain ship too. 
Thanks everybody for help.