You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ownyu

Where are my "Go Navy" coins?

8 comments in this topic

[WOLFA]
Beta Testers
16 posts
7,689 battles

Logged on today to find that the coins and stuff you can buy with them removed for "Eagle vs Shark".  Now I'm not someone who hangs out in the forums, I basically just come here when something has pissed me off.  And with that said I think there should have been a lot better warning for those of us like me(in game) before content we earned was lost.  Can anyone here enlighten me when and were these warnings were?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
9,621 posts
7,466 battles
2 minutes ago, Ownyu said:

Logged on today to find that the coins and stuff you can buy with them removed for "Eagle vs Shark".  Now I'm not someone who hangs out in the forums, I basically just come here when something has pissed me off.  And with that said I think there should have been a lot better warning for those of us like me(in game) before content we earned was lost.  Can anyone here enlighten me when and were these warnings were?

Every article about Go Navy and patch 7.8.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/go-navy-rules/#arsenal

• Cool 1

[WOLFA]
Beta Testers
16 posts
7,689 battles

Okay, thanks for the replies letting me know what happened.  I've been out of home recently until I was able to fix my AC, so I understand this might be old news.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,837 posts
1,327 battles

4 minutes ago, Ownyu said:

Okay, thanks for the replies letting me know what happened.  I've been out of home recently until I was able to fix my AC, so I understand this might be old news.

It's probably in your best interests to at least read the major patch notes, like 0.7.8, 0.7.9, etc.

Then you'll know when.

Also, if it says it's over on Day X, think in your mind that it's over the day before X, well, because St. Petersburg is 8 hours ahead of US Central time.  As far as they're concerned, it's already the next day.

[PVE]
Members
9,621 posts
7,466 battles
1 minute ago, Ownyu said:

Okay, thanks for the replies letting me know what happened.  I've been out of home recently until I able to fix my AC, so I understand this might be old news.

For the current RN event here are the big dates.

Started Sep 20th. 

Each week four Directives are released for you to complete starting with Directive I on Wednesday to Directive IV on Saturday. You have to complete the Directives by early morning Tuesday, so plan for Monday. You can not go back and complete old Directives once they expire early Tuesday morning.

Patch 7.10 on Oct 17th, the UK DD line drops.

Patch 7.11 on Nov 14th, The temp currency Sovereigns is converted to credits, so buy everything you want from the UK Arsenal by Nov 13th.

Patch 7.12 on Dec 12th, the RN event ends and you can no longer earn Guineas. Guineas are used to buy the T8 Cossack premium DD.

Patch 8.0 on Jan 9th, Guineas are converted to credits, so buy Cossack before this.

Cossack costs 50 Guineas and you can earn a max of 48 Guineas between now and early morning Dec 11th. You can get 10 Guineas in the premium shop online for $1 right now as a one time special offer so jump on it quick. So if you complete 40 of the 48 Directives to get 40 Guineas, you will get a T8 premium DD for $1 or $2 if you don't get the 10 for $1 special deal. You can also just buy the Cossack.

Big post explaining the RN event and I will keep it updated as we get more info.