Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LubzinNJ

Lost my +200XP and can't transfer captain to premium ship

5 comments in this topic

[SDIWO]
Members
1,032 posts
5,334 battles

Anyone else having this problem? Tried to transfer a captain to Gallant to work on some of the event stuff and it says transaction error try again later...and then all my +200% XP gains became 50%

• Cool 1

[-WPG-]
Members
813 posts
3,375 battles

Yesterday was last day for 200% FW bonus.  

I've seen other posts about having "transaction error" messages when mounting flags or just trying to play a battle. Sounds like it might be a bug with the update. No updates from WG, nor seen any hard solution for it.  Try exiting client, run integrity check, restart.  Good luck. 

• Cool 1

[SDIWO]
Members
1,032 posts
5,334 battles
2 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

Yesterday was last day for 200% FW bonus.  

I've seen other posts about having "transaction error" messages when mounting flags or just trying to play a battle. Sounds like it might be a bug with the update. No updates from WG, nor seen any hard solution for it.  Try exiting client, run integrity check, restart.  Good luck. 

Oh...wasn't aware of the last day scenario. Dang.

• Cool 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles
50 minutes ago, LubzinNJ said:

Anyone else having this problem? Tried to transfer a captain to Gallant to work on some of the event stuff and it says transaction error try again later...and then all my +200% XP gains became 50%

What ship were you trying to take the gallant captain from? Was it a tech tree ship from the mission crates?

[SDIWO]
Members
1,032 posts
5,334 battles
14 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

What ship were you trying to take the gallant captain from? Was it a tech tree ship from the mission crates?

It was, but then I had the same problem with trying to take my Mino captain off of Belfast

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this