10 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
389 battles

Hi, My in game name is Tank_Rattler. I was given a 9 game penalty in World of Warships for leaving the game but I didn't leave the game, in fact I didn't even get into it. The load screen stayed loading for more than a half hour and then locked up on me. It has done this twice and I am losing XP because of it. Just wondering if there is anything you can do to fix it?

Members
1,339 posts
504 battles

so you let the load screen say locked for a half an hour???

RIvX3LR.gif

instead of resetting your PC and trying again, which would have taken MAYBE 3 minutes>? and you likely could have gotten back into the game...

Spoiler

and "anything YOU can do to fix it" meaning its WGs problem that YOUR computer locked up???
Send a ticket... and maybe not let the loading screen stay on for half an hour...

Edited by neptunes_wrath

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles

Use the check and repair tool in the wargaming game center. It could be a problem with the game. Otherwise it may be on your end. Check to make sure your computer specs are appropriate to your game settings

If your appealing the penalty, it is meaningless. Regardless of whose fault it is, you still left your team and were afk, so you get branded pink. Again, it means nothing and I doubt wargaming even tracks if your pink. 

• Cool 2

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
9,685 posts
3,928 battles
2 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

so you let the load screen say locked for a half an hour???

RIvX3LR.gif

instead of resetting your PC and trying again, which would have taken MAYBE 3 minutes>? and you likely could have gotten back into the game...

Hide contents

and "anything YOU can do to fix it" meaning its WGs problem that YOUR computer locked up???
Send a ticket... and maybe not let the loading screen stay on for half an hour...

Yea that's like... 2 matches or so lol. Wow.

[HINON]
Members
9,037 posts

Are you using any mods even just cosmetic ones? If so remove then and try again. Test things in a training room to be safe.

Beta Testers
29 posts
4,297 battles

I've had this problem since the latest update introducing the Brit dd missions. I would either be stuck loading at 34 seconds when starting a match or I would loose all control of my ship and the camera decides to be "left behind" as it keeps moving on. After a bit of nothing happening, I get a Screen length crash message and that it needs to reload. I'm currently running WoWs with no mods and I've been fine before. I'm now at a 7 game penalty for the game claiming that I left early but it never even let me in the match to play.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,665 posts
9,053 battles

If you haven't loaded in after a couple of minutes you should have signed out, this is faster than a restart, of Windows and if the game was locked up not letting you get to the Start Button you should have used ctrl+alt+delete and signed out.

Nine games implies this has been happening. Start a ticket.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
29 posts
4,297 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

If you haven't loaded in after a couple of minutes you should have signed out, this is faster than a restart, of Windows and if the game was locked up not letting you get to the Start Button you should have used ctrl+alt+delete and signed out.

Yes, I have tried that to see if I can sneak back in before the match is over but every time i'm stuck loading. there is no timer and all I'm doing is looking at the player list and watching them go grey until i'm pooped back into port. I'm one more test to see if i can get a screen cap of the "left behind" bug I'm experiencing. After that I'll be uninstalling and reinstalling the game because the check function gave me diddly squat.

*Edit* I just reinstalled the game for the 2nd time since the update and now it seems stable. Not sure for OP but I'd just uninstall and reinstall the game

Edited by Angel_of_a_Dead_Nation
Results came in later
  • Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,412 posts
9,577 battles

Um..   Not to be a troll....

How are you losing XP?   Credits, for sure. 

--- just kind of caught my eye on that.

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
9 posts

also change your clan patch to something else (temp) there has been a lot of first battle of the day lockups! it is being narrowed down to the clan patches

• Cool 2