Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

Acasta unworthy or RN event bug?

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
256 posts
5,937 battles

Had my first game in Acasta today for RN event level 3. Note how the RN destroyer data for the bottom directive? is not started yet the top one is! Is this a bug? I don't see a level requirement for this mission

shot-18.09.21_15.06.47-0869.jpg

shot-18.09.21_15.07.10-0370.jpg

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
398 posts
5,675 battles

Acasta unworthy. You need a Tier 7-8 RNDD to complete that task, sadly. Click the task and it will detail what game modes and ships you're limited to.

Beta Testers
256 posts
5,937 battles

Thanks for replies! It makes the lack of obtaining a tier 7 or 8 DD in my 20 (one purchase ) crates even more galling! So event play will also be affected by RNG in chest results! 

[HELLS]
Members
1,702 posts
15,518 battles
28 minutes ago, verkhne said:

Thanks for replies! It makes the lack of obtaining a tier 7 or 8 DD in my 20 (one purchase ) crates even more galling! So event play will also be affected by RNG in chest results! 

I have Jervis, which I got the mission for in a 5-crate buy, and have unlocked Icarus and Acasta. Just hoping I get the Lightening mission at some point, otherwise the grind is going to be beastly playing on a Mac in Co-op! I don't dare play in Randoms on the Mac. I have Gallant so I know from experience that the RN DDs are going to be very quirky...

Sign in to follow this