Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

Arms Race: I was doing it wrong

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles

I am primarily BB and cruiser player, with limited DD experience.  But taking gunboat DDs to arms race was an awesome experience, I am loving it.

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,732 battles
5 minutes ago, Ramsalot said:

I am primarily BB and cruiser player, with limited DD experience.  But taking gunboat DDs to arms race was an awesome experience, I am loving enjoying it.

Fixed it for you.

Didn't want to get you in trouble with MacDonalds' legal department.

• Funny 4

[DANKY]
Members
503 posts
1,618 battles

I think Kitikaze might be THE boat for Arms Race.  It has enough range to manage its visibility even before the concealment buff, so when it gets heal and ROF boosts it becomes almost un-killable. 

I thought Khaba would be perfect, but its short gun range and high visibility makes it hard to consistently survive around buffed cruisers. 

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,035 posts
3,548 battles
11 minutes ago, Eugenie_101 said:

I think Kitikaze might be THE boat for Arms Race.  It has enough range to manage its visibility even before the concealment buff, so when it gets heal and ROF boosts it becomes almost un-killable. 

I thought Khaba would be perfect, but its short gun range and high visibility makes it hard to consistently survive around buffed cruisers. 

Harugumo and Shimakaze are decent ships to take into Arms Race as well. Imagine Shima with 30% more concealment, with rapid reload torpedo tubes...

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,732 battles
11 minutes ago, Eugenie_101 said:

Not having any problem deleting buffed cruisers, you have to stick at max range and leverage those laser beam low trajectory guns.  Then disengage after setting fires, then reapply when they've given up and moved their guns off you, rinse and repeat.

Sign in to follow this