You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Gax_

Got the personal combat mission for Icarus.

15 comments in this topic

[CHA0S]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
119 posts
3,673 battles

Cool i got the one for the tier 5 hope i get lucky and get another one or maybe all of them would be nice.

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,692 battles

Got the Icarus yesterday. Not a bad ship. Go for it.

[SDIWO]
Members
1,032 posts
5,285 battles

Congrats! I got the Acasta (T-V) and the Jervis (T-VII) myself...have only played around a bit with the Jervis for the British DD missions in that event and oooof those 4" shell arcs are something to be experienced.

When you do connect though they really chew up the enemy and do seem to have a good fire chance.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,258 posts
4,224 battles

Nice! I have the Acasta, and if the luck I had in the French event carries over here I will probably also get the Icarus. But I am well content to be walking away from this one with at least one unlock.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,804 posts
10,590 battles

Congrat's. I managed to eventually get all 4. 3 through premium crates (5,6,7) and then finally the T8 today through a regular RN crate. Have already finished and am playing the 5,6,7 but still working on the 8

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
845 posts
5,984 battles
Just now, AdmiralThunder said:

Congrat's. I managed to eventually get all 4. 3 through premium crates (5,6,7) and then finally the T8 today through a regular RN crate. Have already finished and am playing the 5,6,7 but still working on the 8

I really enjoy the Lightning. Fun ship.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,804 posts
10,590 battles
1 minute ago, Schindlers_Stink_Fist said:

I really enjoy the Lightning. Fun ship.

Looking forward to it. The 5,6,7 are ok but nothing amazing.

Beta Testers
845 posts
5,984 battles
Just now, AdmiralThunder said:

Looking forward to it. The 5,6,7 are ok but nothing amazing.

Yeah, they didn't look to great on paper. I've beaten the **** out of quite a few tier X's in the 8 though. Not sure how....it's not like its a "super-DD". lol

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

As ypu can tell mine was from the 5 premium crates I purchased. The only ones I'll purchase. It puts it in line with my other DD lines. Now to figure where to add it to my grinding regimen lol

Members
1,296 posts
21,038 battles

I also got the Icarus mission on only my third RN container, so I got that going for me.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,258 posts
4,224 battles

And I did indeed score the Icarus tonight, on about my third standard in-game RN crate.

Acasta unlock grind almost done, so with the Icarus also in hand I don't have to grind Acasta out for the next ship and can just enjoy learning to play her.

As an unrelated bonus, I unlocked the Helena premium camo and am within a stone's throw of unlocking the Baltimore.

The day of premium from the last PTS was helpful in achieving all of this.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
270 posts
3,689 battles

got the acasta and what a delight like driving a sports car. Ambush, pop smoke, kite get away do it again