Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cool_boat_guy

Sorry

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[OKM]
Beta Testers
3 posts
1,727 battles

First forum post and its gotta be this...to anyone that was in my montana games this morning, my game kept crashing. Put in a ticket to support so hopefully they can figure it out, but im really sorry. Would try loading back in and it just crashed to the desktop again. Kind of annoying. Again, sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,098 posts
520 battles
4 minutes ago, cool_boat_guy said:

First forum post and its gotta be this...to anyone that was in my montana games this morning, my game kept crashing. Put in a ticket to support so hopefully they can figure it out, but im really sorry. Would try loading back in and it just crashed to the desktop again. Kind of annoying. Again, sorry

It sounds very similar to the known issue. Please try this:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OKM]
Beta Testers
3 posts
1,727 battles

Ah ok, to make sure I understand. I just have the custom clan tag and patch, so I just stop using it and it should be fine for now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,098 posts
520 battles
4 minutes ago, cool_boat_guy said:

Ah ok, to make sure I understand. I just have the custom clan tag and patch, so I just stop using it and it should be fine for now?

Highly likely. Try to reload game and check it with first battle in co-op.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OKM]
Beta Testers
3 posts
1,727 battles
Just now, turbo07 said:

Highly likely. Try to reload game and check it with first battle in co-op.

Can do, thanks for the help 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×