You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

I need a break

10 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,822 battles

Taking a break for a bit after this loss, I'm a little bitter my team was such garbage. After getting 8 kills while my teams BB's milled about dying stupidly.

World of Warships 9_21_2018 9_06_35 AM.png

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
326 posts
31 battles
5 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Taking a break for a bit after this loss, I'm a little bitter my team was such garbage. After getting 8 kills while my teams BB's milled about dying stupidly.

World of Warships 9_21_2018 9_06_35 AM.png

That reminds me of a game You, Obnoxious Potato and me had 11 of the 12 kills on our team and we STILL almost lost. When we made the final kill out team was still 150 points behind lol. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[ARGSY]
Members
6,455 posts
4,321 battles

Oh dear God.

I have those days when I end up on a team where only three of the enemy die to the twelve of us, I go last, and I manage to snag a third of my entire team's kills.

• Cool 1

Members
326 posts
31 battles
Just now, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Oh dear God.

I have those days when I end up on a team where only three of the enemy die to the twelve of us, I go last, and I manage to snag a third of my entire team's kills.

LOL I have a hilarious mental image of you playing a game like that and just shaking you head and muttering a few choice expletives at your alleged teammates.

• Funny 1

[RNG]
Members
279 posts
2,538 battles

Did you get more base exp than the highest person on the winning team?  If so you are entitled to complain as much as you like.

But yeah, losing a match when you hardcore carried is so frustrating.  Last night I lost 2 games in my cleveland while topping my team by at least 150 base exp both times.  It did have a silver lining cause I was able to unlock the Seattle anyways.

I find it a lot easier to deal with things like these by, rather than getting angry about how garbage your team was and how you lost, take pride in being way better than your teammates.  Plus since win rates balance out to an average over time, if you keep playing that well you are sure to win the majority of your matches.

Also it blows my mind how bad some people feed, though I have effed up too.

• Cool 1

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,822 battles
3 minutes ago, TheBeefKid said:

Did you get more base exp than the highest person on the winning team?  If so you are entitled to complain as much as you like.

But yeah, losing a match when you hardcore carried is so frustrating.  Last night I lost 2 games in my cleveland while topping my team by at least 150 base exp both times.  It did have a silver lining cause I was able to unlock the Seattle anyways.

I find it a lot easier to deal with things like these by, rather than getting angry about how garbage your team was and how you lost, take pride in being way better than your teammates.  Plus since win rates balance out to an average over time, if you keep playing that well you are sure to win the majority of your matches.

Also it blows my mind how bad some people feed, though I have effed up too.

Yeah I got over 1500 XP the top winner got 1034XP.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,488 posts
9,585 battles

Breaks are good definitely take them. Play a different game for a day or two then come back. 

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

First of all Great game. But yeah that would absolutely suck. Definitely take a break cool off hope to see you on the seas soon. 

[RNG]
Members
279 posts
2,538 battles
18 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Yeah I got over 1500 XP the top winner got 1034XP.

Oh no... The fact that the top on the winning team got so much less means that the enemies were average at best, possibly potatoes.  You team would have to out potato their potatoes such that you performing so well was unable to win the match even against a poor/mediocre enemy team.  Great play on your part though, damn.