You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ronbo1680

Question, royal navy missions

17 comments in this topic

[-RSO-]
Members
44 posts
8,285 battles

I just completed a mission in my Gallant. 3 defended and 4 captured ribbons but a defeat.  I was credited with completion of only the flags on bases, but not the guard the home waters mission in task 3.  I thought that all missions ran concurently?  Could someone explain?  Other than that I am enjoying the royal navy event!

[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles

Most missions are T5+ and ship

Each Directive there is a UK DD missions that is T5+ UK DD. So Gallant or early access UK DD in patch 7.9. Full UK DD line released patch 7.10 on Oct 17th.

Directives III & IV have a UK DD missions that requires T7+ UK DD, so for patch 7.9 that is only T7 Jervis and/or T8 Lightning early access DD. Full UK DD line released patch 7.10 Oct 17th.

You can complete all of the Directives without using a UK DD.

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
446 posts
10,110 battles
9 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Directives III & IV have a UK DD missions that requires T7+ UK DD, so for patch 7.9 that is only T7 Jervis and/or T8 Lightning early access DD. Full UK DD line released patch 7.10 Oct 17th.

You can complete all of the Directives without using a UK DD.

Please explain this:

Update 7.9 -> Stage 1 -> Directive (Order N3311) British Destroyers: Guard the home waters!

Tier VII-VIII UK Destroyers

Can ONLY be done in a tier 7-8 UK DD. So basically if you were not lucky to get one in a container, you just FAILED IT

Checked your statement in RED above and its not true, You cant complete the directive without a tier 7-8 UK DD (have replays in Kitazaze & Kidd if you want them)

Next Tuesday Stage 1 finishes, so having completed all other directives without getting a container with a tier 7-8 UK DD in it, we are [edited].

Is this a mission or a lottery?

TIA

Directiva.jpg

[ENDVR]
Members
422 posts
5,330 battles
1 minute ago, barbaroja_Ar said:

Please explain this:

Update 7.9 -> Stage 1 -> Directive (Order N3311) British Destroyers: Guard the home waters!

Can ONLY be done in a tier 7-8 UK DD. So basically if you were not lucky to get one in a container, you just FAILED IT

Checked your statement in RED above and its not true, You cant complete the directive without a tier 7-8 UK DD 

Directives are the overarching “complete four missions” set.  What you are referring to is a mission that CAN be used to complete the directive.

[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles

Please explain this:

Checked your statement in RED above and its not true, You cant complete the directive without a tier 7-8 UK DD (have replays in Kitazaze & Kidd if you want them)

Next Tuesday Stage 1 finishes, so having completed all other directives without getting a container with a tier 7-8 UK DD in it, we are [edited].

Is this a mission or a lottery?

TIA

This is a Mission in Directive III that requires a T7+ DD.

zWIK3nV.jpg

This is Directive III that has 7 Missions, one of which requires a T7+ UK DD and one that requires a T5+ UK DD. The other 5 Missions can be completed with any T5+ ship. You only need 5 Missions to complete the Directive as noted at the top of the Directive.

y70Zb2V.jpg

This screen also shows you Stage 1 as it encompasses the 4 Directives on the left side of the screen. You have until Tuesday, Sep 25th, most likely by 7am EST on the 25th, to complete the 4 Directives.

Wed Sep 26th will drop Stage 2 and Directive I and it will start over again with new Missions.

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
446 posts
10,110 battles
6 minutes ago, SmokeHenge said:

Directives are the overarching “complete four missions” set.  What you are referring to is a mission that CAN be used to complete the directive.

So, I will miss 1 container

Directiva 2.jpg

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
446 posts
10,110 battles
2 minutes ago, barbaroja_Ar said:

So, I will miss 1 container

Directiva 2.jpg

There go my chances to get the 200 soverings for Warspite.

[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles

Directiva 2.jpg

Yes, there are 5-7 Missions per Directive. There are 4 Directives per Stage. While you can not complete all the Missions without a UK DD, you CAN complete ALL the Directives WITHOUT a UK DD. So as you can see IT IS not a lottery. Chillax.

[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles
Just now, barbaroja_Ar said:

There go my chances to get the 200 soverings for Warspite.

Maybe IF you READ the patch notes, the PSA at the top of the forum, you would find out that WITHOUT a UK DD you can get up to 480(!) Sovereigns!

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
446 posts
10,110 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

Yes, there are 5-7 Missions per Directive. There are 4 Directives per Stage. While you can not complete all the Missions without a UK DD, you CAN complete ALL the Directives WITHOUT a UK DD. So as you can see IT IS not a lottery. Chillax.

Will I be able to get 200 soverings completing ALL MISSION THAT DO NOT REQUIRE A tier 7-8 UK DD??

[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles

Will I be able to get 200 soverings completing ALL MISSION THAT DO NOT REQUIRE A tier 7-8 UK DD??

1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

Maybe IF you READ the patch notes, the PSA at the top of the forum, you would find out that WITHOUT a UK DD you can get up to 480(!) Sovereigns!

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
446 posts
10,110 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

Im chilled pal. just fed up.

Where in here https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/update-079-royal-navy/#royal-navy does it say you have 480 soverigns available?

[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles
2 minutes ago, barbaroja_Ar said:

Im chilled pal. just fed up.

Where in here https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/update-079-royal-navy/#royal-navy does it say you have 480 soverigns available?

You will get RN containers in the missions. Once the Directives dropped, it was easy to see that you would get 60 Sovereigns per week. Quit accusing people of providing bad info and read and you will see what is going on!

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
446 posts
10,110 battles
4 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

You will get RN containers in the missions

Nothing personal @KizarvexisThe info in the page was not complete. Being trying to figure this out. Was not aware of the PSA (my bad)

Have a nice day/night or weekend

Bye & thanks

[PVE]
Members
9,766 posts
7,472 battles
10 minutes ago, barbaroja_Ar said:

Nothing personal @KizarvexisThe info in the page was not complete. Being trying to figure this out. Was not aware of the PSA (my bad)

Have a nice day/night or weekend

Bye & thanks

You too. Sorry I snapped back.

• Cool 1