Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wabbit_Season1

Problem with Royal Navy task

13 comments in this topic

[-WC-]
Members
22 posts
13,611 battles

Seems to be an issue with one of the tasks in today's Royal Navy Mission.  I've only used the Gallant so far, but haven't received credit on one of the Destroyers tasks:

image.png.7b6c9de8f5ad664daacd9912c44d83f7.png

Can't hardly have completed the second one (in a Brit ship) without doing the first as well...

It did recognize the Gallant as Brit for this task today (and the Brit tasks worked for Gallant yesterday too.)

image.thumb.png.510e9453f2011e7e556f61ed9edf9ff5.png

Edited by Wabbit_Season1
Added more useful info

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,927 battles

There was a Post about this earlier . Click on the mission and it will show the true conditions needed to do that mission . The true conditions ; and I suspect for stage four British DD one  ; is it has to be done in a tier 7 or 8 British DD . So Gallant , Acasta and Icarus at tier 6 / tier 5 tier 6 do not work . 

:Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
Members
9,767 posts
7,478 battles

Most missions are T5+ and ship

Each Directive there is a UK DD missions that is T5+ UK DD. So Gallant or early access UK DD in patch 7.9. Full UK DD line released patch 7.10 on Oct 17th.

Directives III & IV have a UK DD missions that requires T7+ UK DD, so for patch 7.9 that is only T7 Jervis and/or T8 Lightning early access DD. Full UK DD line released patch 7.10 Oct 17th.

You can complete all of the Directives without using a UK DD.

[FOXEH]
Members
3,361 posts
12,156 battles
17 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Most missions are T5+ and ship

Each Directive there is a UK DD missions that is T5+ UK DD. So Gallant or early access UK DD in patch 7.9. Full UK DD line released patch 7.10 on Oct 17th.

Directives III & IV have a UK DD missions that requires T7+ UK DD, so for patch 7.9 that is only T7 Jervis and/or T8 Lightning early access DD. Full UK DD line released patch 7.10 Oct 17th.

You can complete all of the Directives without using a UK DD.

Sometimes you have to wonder why you write a great, informative post, (as you did) yet you find yourself copying and pasting it to multiple new posts that ask questions that you've answered. 

Do you feel like you wasted time writing it?

[PVE]
Members
9,767 posts
7,478 battles
18 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Sometimes you have to wonder why you write a great, informative post, (as you did) yet you find yourself copying and pasting it to multiple new posts that ask questions that you've answered. 

Do you feel like you wasted time writing it?

Yeah, a little bit. I've been getting a little salty in some of the posts, but I don't think too many noticed. :Smile_teethhappy:

[SF-3]
Members
1,536 posts
8,133 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yeah, a little bit. I've been getting a little salty in some of the posts, but I don't think too many noticed. :Smile_teethhappy:

Noticed!? Oh we noticed alright, getting the posse together, wez gonna down vote all your posts and give you all our reports in game:cap_haloween:

I jest though.....:Smile_hiding:

Members
1,815 posts
808 battles
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Not until [edited] showed up.

As an older engineer, I don't know how many times I have said that to some of the newer ones, especially after I had already said it minus the F.

[PVE]
Members
9,767 posts
7,478 battles
4 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

Noticed!? Oh we noticed alright, getting the posse together, wez gonna down vote all your posts and give you all our reports in game:cap_haloween:

I jest though.....:Smile_hiding:

2 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Not until [edited] showed up.

As an older engineer, I don't know how many times I have said that to some of the newer ones, especially after I had already said it minus the F.

:Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_honoring:

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,811 posts
10,336 battles

Oh, that would explain it. Pretty rubbish, I was disappointed after a 'decent' Acasta game. I thought just hovering the mouse would give you more details.

[PVE]
Members
9,767 posts
7,478 battles
8 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

It would appear spaces matter.

I put in the spaces as reading it one word at a time. Glad I did. :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this