Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

PSA - 200% XP Boost & 9000 Credit Premium Consumables OVER

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,374
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,875 posts
10,655 battles

Just a reminder that these 2 specials are over.

If you set your ships up with flags, camo, and/or premium consumables enabled during the period they were on to maximize things  be sure and readjust your ships now that those specials are over.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
771
[MIA-A]
Members
2,115 posts
6,790 battles

RIP free xp farming.

Ahhh well I got.... alot during the event. So I can't complain :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48
[-SF-]
Members
122 posts
2,388 battles

Wasn't even aware of this, guess it explains how I've quickly built up 100k in free xp lately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles
25 minutes ago, Ashy_GB said:

Wasn't even aware of this, guess it explains how I've quickly built up 100k in free xp lately 

I went from 415k to 695k free XP since getting the signals from the Bday...but I was using all 7 of the ship XP boosting flags on 3 T8s & a T9 to finish grinding them all out before the discounts ended & they all had modules to grind through when I 1st got the flags so I definitely got some battles in for that free XP to build up that much.

But I wasn't even using either of the Free XP specific flags...just all the ship XP ones & the new freedom camos.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48
[-SF-]
Members
122 posts
2,388 battles
5 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I went from 415k to 695k free XP since getting the signals from the Bday...but I was using all 7 of the ship XP boosting flags on 3 T8s & a T9 to finish grinding them all out before the discounts ended & they all had modules to grind through when I 1st got the flags so I definitely got some battles in for that free XP to build up that much.

695k free XP, I wish I had your patients. Will be using mine to get past the Seattle.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles
1 minute ago, Ashy_GB said:

695k free XP, I wish I had your patients. Will be using mine to get past the Seattle.. 

I completely understand...that was the T9 I was running & although it occasionally got a few good games in it was a lot of back to port really quick battles that even w/all the flags only got 4-6k XP...but with the 5 or 6  battles w/from 15-20k it eventually got finished.

I personally don't free XP any ships or even modules...& when there aren't discount events on I don't even use any economic signals on them...my free XP is for Free XP ships...I do believe the Alaska is on the horizon as the next one so will probably have the 750k right before or right as it comes out.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
83
[-V1-]
Members
163 posts
4,621 battles

I, for one player, want to thank WoW's for that extended play time of 200%+ plus XP bonus.    I only wish I was a better player and could have racked up even more, but I'm not greedy so THANK YOU WOW'S for that little "Gift" period of play!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,725
Members
18,251 posts
5,220 battles
1 hour ago, enderland07 said:

RIP free xp farming.

Ahhh well I got.... alot during the event. So I can't complain :)

Same. Well, a lot for me anyway. Only started it a few days ago, and got to just over 200k from 65k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,224
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,665 posts
9,071 battles
7 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Same. Well, a lot for me anyway. Only started it a few days ago, and got to just over 200k from 65k.

I was down to 300k free experience from 600K after buying three tier 10's for the super containers and two tier 9's and am almost back to where I was. It was good while it lasted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,374
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,875 posts
10,655 battles

Yeah sucks to see it go but made good use of it while here. Up to 1.1 Million FXP now.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
475
[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,285 posts
25,359 battles

Can still get good xp payouts from Operation Dynamo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,725
Members
18,251 posts
5,220 battles
47 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I was down to 300k free experience from 600K after buying three tier 10's for the super containers and two tier 9's and am almost back to where I was. It was good while it lasted.

It'll still be awhile before I have enough for Nelson, but I'm at a point now where I won't be having to upgrade any ships for some time, so at least it'll only go up lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
427
[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,682 posts
3,824 battles

Tis a shame oh well, with or without the 200%, I can easily earn 1 million free xp in less than a month if I so desire to do so. Having a consistent ops group is great. Some of them were getting crazy results during that time

Currently taking some sort of break from WOWs atm from being burnt out on the free xp grinding for the past month and a half. Was at over 5 million free xp and now down to a little over 4 million after free xping past 4 tier 9s to get the tier 10s for the supercontainers. Probably would not start playing heavily again until Alaska gets released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
771
[MIA-A]
Members
2,115 posts
6,790 battles
1 hour ago, Skpstr said:

Same. Well, a lot for me anyway. Only started it a few days ago, and got to just over 200k from 65k.

I think I'm up about 800k :cap_rambo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×