Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Noble_Taipan

Has anyone not received the rewards from 0.7.9 PTS?

33 comments in this topic

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
398 posts
5,675 battles

Recently followed the userbonus link (https://worldofwarships.com/en/userbonus/) to get the rewards for the most recent PTS where it said I got three of every regular signal and five of the special signals (Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, and Hydra). However, even though I've accepted the rewards they have not appeared in my account at all.

I have double checked the userbonus area again and it says there are no rewards available. I've only got the one account for WoWs and PTS, both emails match, I've received PTS rewards before without fail. I have already given it nearly 24 hours for them to show up but they haven't yet.

I will probably send a ticket to customer services. Just wondering if anyone has had this issue before.

Thanks

Members
21 posts
339 battles

Same here, but I wouldn't want to count on WG Customer Service for any help.  They are only really good for comic relief.

Like 2 days ago after I had earned 2,000 coal through 3 regular containers (2 X 400, 1 X 400, 2 X 400) but was nothing was credited to my Arsenal.  I sent a ticket to WG asking them to check.  Their response?  They want me to send them screenshots of my Arsenal just BEFORE I won the containers, screenshots of the containers I won and my Arsenal right after I won the containers. 

4e6fe45f3aae8c182e1520dbf5c65ad0.jpg

You just have to laugh at that kind of "thinking".

Edited by Larry_Talbot

[INTEL]
Members
6,658 posts
25,682 battles

I clicked and said it received. I believed so.

Checking afterwards I can confirm I did not receive them. There is a bug here somewhere.

Sent a ticket to support.

Edited by alexf24

[POTW]
[POTW]
Members
28 posts
4,514 battles

I can definitively say I did not receive them.  I had equipped all type 6 camo on my ships yesterday.  After playing, I went to check to see if the rewards from the PTS were available, and they were.  I was awarded 20 Type 6 camo's (10 for part I and 10 for part II), 6 of each regular signal flag (3 for part I and 3 for part II), and 5 of each special flag (for Operation Dynamo) on my main account.  The check said I had earned them and I accepted.  When I logged back onto my main account, the rewards were not received.  I had no unassigned type 6 camos.  I checked again this morning, nada.

I don't think I will play on the PTS anymore.  This seems to happen every release, and it gets very frustrating.

[POTW]
Members
2 posts
231 battles

I can also confirm this.  I was told I earned 20 camo's and 6 of each regular signal flag.  But they didn't show up in my main account.

[POTW]
Members
3 posts
194 battles

I also received nothing.  I had earned the 20 Type 6 camos, 6 of each regular signal flag, and the special flags from Operation Dynamo.  I have screen shots of earning them (because I so trust WG), but not of the award page after I hit check for rewards.  I guess I'll have to add more screenshots, of that page, and of my inventory before I hit check for rewards. 

I thought they slowed down the releases to ensure bugs like this wouldn't occur.  Maybe, um, you need to slow down some more?

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
398 posts
5,675 battles
22 minutes ago, Roadster311 said:

Rewards routinely do not appear until the weekend after the patch drop

I'll give it until Monday to see if I receive the rewards before submitting a ticket. Thanks!

Members
21 posts
339 battles
1 hour ago, Roadster311 said:

Rewards always appear in your port after you  1) go to the reward site & 2) click on the appropriate buttons and get told that your rewards will be in your account the next time you log in.

Parts 1 & 2 have happened.  It's the actually showing part. up that seems to be the problematic part this time.  But, as usual... 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
6,390 posts
2,377 battles
11 hours ago, Noble_Taipan said:

However, even though I've accepted the rewards they have not appeared in my account at all.

When you logged into your client (with the same email address you used on the PTS), did you look at the Notifications box?  (If you log in again those Notifications won't be there.)

Do you otherwise track your Signals counts?

For the record, I received my rewards for both parts on both accounts.  In the case of one account, I got them without fanfare *while logged on*.  The other account I got them with fanfare after logging in later.

Edited by iDuckman

[WOLF3]
Members
6,390 posts
2,377 battles
8 hours ago, Roadster311 said:

What do you mean by this statement which, of itself, says nothing?

When WG sends out an email announcing rewards, I'm not supposed to believe them?   BTW, this is the weekend after the patch drop. Look at your calendar app.

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
398 posts
5,675 battles
7 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Do you otherwise track your Signals counts?

Yes, they've definitely not been added since accepting the rewards.

43 minutes ago, Roadster311 said:

Just logged in and got mine

8 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

For the record, I received my rewards for both parts on both accounts.  In the case of one account, I got them without fanfare *while logged on*.  The other account I got them with fanfare after logging in later

Logged into the game again since I saw these messages and still nothing. 

[MIA-A]
Members
2,095 posts
6,729 battles

I pretty much assume that I will never get PTS rewards.

It's maybe 50% of the time that I don't have to chase them down. Meh. WG's loss (I even got the email today saying I had them, but when I added them to my account nothing happened).

[4HIM]
Members
1,790 posts
4,030 battles

Nothing here.  And I also went to the web site the OP listed and did the "Get Rewards" thing.  Still nothing.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,390 posts
2,377 battles

Did you click the button at the bottom of the page?  (Just checking.)

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
398 posts
5,675 battles
4 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Did you click the button at the bottom of the page?  (Just checking.)

Yes

[WOLF3]
Members
6,390 posts
2,377 battles

Sounds like a bug to me.  Russia keeps track of what was actually sent in the way of items (or more precisely, of what you received).  If you can show that you should have received them, they will re(?)-issue the rewards.  Or, at least, they did to me after I discovered that replays are enabled by default in PT and sent a few with my fourth ticket...

Or if you have a screenshot of the rewards page, that should do it.  NA Support will be loth to address a ticket to Russia without good supporting evidence.

Sign in to follow this