Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
monpetitloup

Thanks for picking me MM

33 comments in this topic

[VW]
Members
1,950 posts
12,501 battles

why tier 10 cvs wait in q so long is beyond me, but why mm decides they need a 2 on 2 match is even worse. why not let them play with themselves 1v1 at least like that they wont waste anyone else's time. at least i got me an nice award:

shot-18_09.21_13_26_26-0438.thumb.jpg.b1421a84dfa8669448acc77df227a7f6.jpgshot-18_09.21_13_26.19-0865.thumb.jpg.60ae9203d84feb9ddd442d6c75822cd6.jpg

[VW]
Members
1,950 posts
12,501 battles

On 9/20/2018 at 10:55 AM, Brother_Lobo said:

I have over 750k free xp. I want the Battleship Missouri. Will it be coming back any time soon?

here's an example why it wont be back.

[-SF-]
Members
130 posts
2,399 battles

I had a tier 3 match the other day which was a 1v1, MM be huffing some good stuff

[VW]
Members
1,950 posts
12,501 battles
15 minutes ago, Ashy_GB said:

I had a tier 3 match the other day which was a 1v1, MM be huffing some good stuff

those can be challenging, did you guys charge each other or wait a bit first?

[WOLFB]
Members
1,742 posts
8,337 battles

On one side you have a CV + Good AA ship.

On the other side you have a CV + Garbage AA ship.

That kind of MM is a bit unfair but I don't why MM sometime decide to puts only 3 people on each side even though you see 10 people + waiting in queue. 

[KAPPA]
Members
235 posts
4,409 battles
1 minute ago, AlcatrazNC said:

On one side you have a CV + Good AA ship.

On the other side you have a CV + Garbage AA ship.

That kind of MM is a bit unfair but I don't why MM sometime decide to puts only 3 people on each side even though you see 10 people + waiting in queue. 

Because half of them aren't the right tier to face the other half, as that'd be, say, T5 against T9.

[WOLFB]
Members
1,742 posts
8,337 battles
Just now, Shoggoth_pinup said:

Because half of them aren't the right tier to face the other half, as that'd be, say, T5 against T9.

Maybe, but sometime MM puts you in a 3 vs 3 game including 1 CV per team even though you see 3 BB, 2CA and 3DD of the same tier waiting in queue. The game could technically add those player and fill the rest with a bunch of T8-10. I'm sure there are always some people playing these tier even late in the night .  But I guess it's a question a timing. A game is created using those very player the moment you enter in queue 

[VW]
Members
1,950 posts
12,501 battles
33 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

Maybe, but sometime MM puts you in a 3 vs 3 game including 1 CV per team even though you see 3 BB, 2CA and 3DD of the same tier waiting in queue. The game could technically add those player and fill the rest with a bunch of T8-10. I'm sure there are always some people playing these tier even late in the night .  But I guess it's a question a timing. A game is created using those very player the moment you enter in queue 

i had a full match immediately before and after this one, i guess the cvs had been in q since the battle before and mm jumped as soon as i hit battle. but i agree it's wierd.

[-AA-]
Members
1,729 posts
6,657 battles

Despite the CV rework I think it still would have been a good idea to remove this 5 minute rule for Carrier class.
Can be removed after the rework.

Members
1,868 posts
829 battles

Could have been worse.  You could have been in the Izumo :Smile_hiding:

The tone of his thread would have been a little different.

[-K-]
Members
5,310 posts
9,141 battles
4 minutes ago, JonnyFreedom said:

Then nerf it.

Premiums typically don't get nerfed.

[FGNE]
Members
437 posts
728 battles
Just now, Ace_04 said:

Premiums typically don't get nerfed.

They also weren't going to make subs... yet here we are.

• Boring 1

Members
1,858 posts
17,674 battles
1 hour ago, AlcatrazNC said:

Unless you are T10 there's no way of knowing if they are the same tier...even if you are in a T9 & get pulled into a T10 CV match the other 3BB, 2CA & 3 DDs could have all been T7 & not eligible for the T10 match.

[ONAVY]
Members
789 posts
6,323 battles
2 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

why tier 10 cvs wait in q so long is beyond me, but why mm decides they need a 2 on 2 match is even worse. why not let them play with themselves 1v1 at least like that they wont waste anyone else's time. at least i got me an nice award:

shot-18_09.21_13_26_26-0438.thumb.jpg.b1421a84dfa8669448acc77df227a7f6.jpgshot-18_09.21_13_26.19-0865.thumb.jpg.60ae9203d84feb9ddd442d6c75822cd6.jpg

L>M>A>O>

[FGNE]
Members
437 posts
728 battles
14 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

no need to. just deal with not having it.

That is the right attitude for an entitled child.  "I have it so neener neener".  Would explain why you have enough time to play nearly 12,000 battles, zero social skills.

Edited by JonnyFreedom

[VW]
Members
1,950 posts
12,501 battles
1 minute ago, JonnyFreedom said:

That is the right attitude for an entitled child.  I have it so neener neener.  Would explain why you have enough time to play nearly 12,000 battles, zero social skills.

you got it backwards. your attitude is "i want your toy but if i cant have it i'll break it."

• Cool 1

[FGNE]
Members
437 posts
728 battles
Just now, monpetitloup said:

you got it backwards. your attitude is "i want your toy but if i cant have it i'll break it."

Actually, that is not what I asked for at all.  I asked the opportunity to earn the equivalent or the same thing.  I personally want the credit earning ability it has.  I don't want your toy broken, I want one of my own.

[INTEL]
Members
8,600 posts
25,771 battles
17 hours ago, AlcatrazNC said:

We just had a 9v9. 

At T7, but uptiered  to 9. 

Thousands of players on the server, but MM couldn't wait another second...

[VW]
Members
1,950 posts
12,501 battles
54 minutes ago, JonnyFreedom said:

Then nerf it.

8 minutes ago, JonnyFreedom said:

Actually, that is not what I asked for at all.  I asked the opportunity to earn the equivalent or the same thing.  I personally want the credit earning ability it has.  I don't want your toy broken, I want one of my own.

i see we have a problem remembering what we say.

[VW]
Members
1,950 posts
12,501 battles
8 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

We just had a 9v9. 

At T7, but uptiered  to 9. 

Thousands of players on the server, but MM couldn't wait another second...

its true! very frustrating...

[-SF-]
Members
130 posts
2,399 battles
1 hour ago, monpetitloup said:

those can be challenging, did you guys charge each other or wait a bit first?

The other guy was quite annoyed as he used alot of flags etc on his ship so I gave him the win, I was just testing out a T3 premium I had never used. 

[FGNE]
Members
437 posts
728 battles
10 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

i see we have a problem remembering what we say.

If WG saw it as a problem, then it should be nerfed, not removed.  Although I would prefer to have it not removed or nerfed.  That make more sense to you?

[VW]
Members
1,950 posts
12,501 battles
5 minutes ago, JonnyFreedom said:

If WG saw it as a problem, then it should be nerfed, not removed.  Although I would prefer to have it not removed or nerfed.  That make more sense to you?

i have no interest as to whether or not they should bring Miz back. i think they wont. i absolutely dont want it nerfed. it seems to me however crying over spilt milk to keep dewlling on it. it seems the mushy does almost as well, and they are bringing out new free xp ships, so pick one of those up if you can.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this