Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
turbo07

Nagato — Japanese Tier VII battleship.

6 comments in this topic

Community Department
2,917 posts
830 battles

Nagato — Japanese Tier VII battleship.

Nagato had long remained the most powerful warship in the Imperial Japanese Navy. She had good armor and carried 410mm main battery guns. In the 1930s, the ship was modernized to receive more powerful torpedo protection.
800px-Nagato_wows_main.jpg
WGWiki

This topic is the starting point for discussing this type of battleships.
When a full-fledged guide appears, this topic will be replaced.

[-K-]
Members
6,902 posts
11,447 battles

Awwww.....I was hoping this was going to be some kind of community reward event.  Moving on....

Members
47 posts
4,204 battles

Really liking this BB even though I don't play it much.  Good speed, good maneuverability, and 16.1"ers at T7 do horrible things to other ships.  It has the looks and general layout of a QE which I find aesthetic.  Great at citadel-popping, even against higher-tier BBs, even in my inexpert hands.

Members
859 posts
5,597 battles

I just purchased my Nagato from the tech-tree, today.  I've assigned her Captain "Azuma" from the Azur Lane cross-pollination event, who came to me after I completed my collection of Azur Lane items.  (Yay!)

So far, I'm pleased with both the ship Nagato and Captain Azuma.

The ship handles nicely and the 10-point Captain has been trained with a skill from each level of the skill pools (Preventive Maintenance, Last Stand, Superintendent and Fire Prevention).

"Kampai!", Captains.  :-)

Azuma.png

Edited by Wolfswetpaws
spelling correction

Members
3,190 posts
4,322 battles
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:19 AM, Wolfswetpaws said:

I just purchased my Nagato from the tech-tree, today.  I've assigned her Captain "Azuma" from the Azur Lane cross-pollination event, who came to me after I completed my collection of Azur Lane items.  (Yay!)

So far, I'm pleased with both the ship Nagato and Captain Azuma.

The ship handles nicely and the 10-point Captain has been trained with a skill from each level of the skill pools (Preventive Maintenance, Last Stand, Superintendent and Fire Prevention).

"Kampai!", Captains.  :-)

Azuma.png

oydrSCC.jpg

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this