Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Last 3 hours for all of the Anniversary specials (just as a reminder).

2 comments in this topic

Members
1,838 posts
17,662 battles

ALL of this goes away soon:

Bonuses:

Exchange rate for converting doubloons into credits is 1,500 2,000 credits for 1 doubloon

You can convert XP into Free XP at the cost of 1 doubloon for every 25 35 XP exchanged

+200% to XP earned in a battle for the first victory of the day

Discounts:

–60% to the cost of Port slots in doubloons

–50% to the cost of researchable Tier II–V ships in credits

–50% to the cost of available Premium Tier II–V ships in doubloons

–30% to the cost of researchable Tier VI–VII ships in credits

–30% to the cost of available Premium Tier VI–VII ships in doubloons

–15% to the cost of researchable Tier VIII–X ships in credits

–15% to the cost of available Premium Tier VIII–X ships in doubloons

–60% to the cost of Premium consumables in credits and doubloons

–60% to the cost of "Type 1", "Type 2", "Type 5", "Type 6", and "Type 59" camouflages in credits and doubloons

*****************************************************************************************************************

(Originally posted at 1:05 AM PST): It's about 15 minutes more than 3 hours but better to be early than to miss out so gave a little wiggle room...but don't wiggle too much cause there's a lot to get here if you haven't yet...especially any ship discounts as they have been few & far between since the last "every ship on sale" event.

Bye 200% discount on 1st battles...I will miss you...you allowed me to finish 4 ships off (3 T8s & a T9 that were all barely started a week ago) w/all the signals...& that allowed me to get 8 new ships altogether (yes...I had 4 more ships already finished waiting for discounts). Now I have to decide which ones to run 1st.

Edited at 1:10 AM PST: BTW...those 200% bonuses will reset in about an hour & 50 minutes & be doable again for the last hour & 20 minutes before they go away.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this