You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Amenhir

We saved Parks!

14 comments in this topic

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,828 battles

I heard there was a special reward, so i always try...but that guy lubes up his boat with vaseline or something...

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,173 battles

There was a rumor last go around about a special reward for saving Parks. We managed to do it twice back then but did not find any special achievement for it. You can save him two ways. One is to get him in smoke quickly at the beginning where he doesn't take any fire. The first time the shore batteries shoot at him he bolts. The second is the harder way, you just push him thru the entire match. We did it this way, kept a DD on either side of him and forced him to finish.

• Funny 1

[STW-M]
Members
2,042 posts
5,861 battles
22 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

There was a rumor last go around about a special reward for saving Parks. We managed to do it twice back then but did not find any special achievement for it. You can save him two ways. One is to get him in smoke quickly at the beginning where he doesn't take any fire. The first time the shore batteries shoot at him he bolts. The second is the harder way, you just push him thru the entire match. We did it this way, kept a DD on either side of him and forced him to finish.

Was there a reward?

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,173 battles
23 minutes ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Was there a reward?

No, like I said not sure where the "reward" rumor originated the first time out. They may have changed it for this new iteration of the OP. There may be one now.

[DPG]
Members
887 posts
4,430 battles

No reward but the satisfaction of knowing he will go home to his children or sheep or whatever.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,232 posts
4,207 battles
4 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Now there's an image I didn't need.

To TEND his sheep, you filthy-minded creeper, not to... oh, never mind. :Smile_teethhappy: