Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Purg473

Where is the GameCenter loading from?

3 comments in this topic

[FTH]
Members
262 posts
10,960 battles

At the risk of asking the possibly dumbest question every asked on forums...where exactly does the Wargaming Game Center load from? The reason I ask, is after the last update, it started critical erroring out as soon as the "General Quarters" announcement sounded, so I went through and tried to straighten it out, finally gave up and uninstalled the game. Being in the middle of nowhere, with the nearest wifi being 15 miles away, I decided to try saving the download time and coping the files from someone else, who happens to play as well...but with his loading directly from the GameCenter, and not having a straightforward game file to find them in, I was wondering where the GameCenter generally pulls the data from?

Thanks,

Purg

[WOLF5]
Members
1,539 posts
2,148 battles

It can vary, depending on which drive you put it on. For me, the Game Center is in the C:/ProgramData/Wargaming.net/GameCenter path. That's just the gamecenter and associated files. World of Warships itself come from the C:/Games/World of Warships folder, everything in the World of Warships folder is required to run the game. 

Hope this helps.

[FTH]
Members
262 posts
10,960 battles

Thanks...I thought I about had it fixed, then went through and had to clear up space on my hard drive for it, deleted the copy of the files I kept on my desktop, and guess that was a dumb move, now it's stuck on "resume installation" so I'm probly getting ready to have to re-download it for a second or third time in 2 days.

Sign in to follow this