Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Seadog_Supreme

Dunkirk Op Star Reset

6 comments in this topic

Members
1,866 posts

It's the same mission as before, but your stars are reset and the rewards are different. You get some minor stuff for 1-3 stars, then you get 3 Dunkirk collection containers for 4 stars, and a whopping 5000 coal for 5 stars. Of course, you need a tier 6 or 7 allied destroyer to run it, but most will have something of that nature. I PUGed it in Blys tonight and got 5 stars. Not a bad return for 20 minutes.

[WPP]
Members
517 posts
5,468 battles
11 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

I obtained 5 stars using Aigle. She is a bit finicky in that mission, but she does alright.

I suspect your Team got 5 stars and your Aigle was along to make fun of Parks for being so dumb. :D
When you have the AA monsters in the Monaghan and Sims and the laser guns of the Minsk and Bly the Aigle struggles.  That said, I loaded up the Aigle with 8 flags today and I pulled in 24K Elite Cmd. EXP, 400,000 credits, 13K Free EXP and it took just 15-20 minutes.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,035 posts
3,555 battles
6 minutes ago, galspanic said:

I suspect your Team got 5 stars and your Aigle was along to make fun of Parks for being so dumb. :D
When you have the AA monsters in the Monaghan and Sims and the laser guns of the Minsk and Bly the Aigle struggles.  That said, I loaded up the Aigle with 8 flags today and I pulled in 24K Elite Cmd. EXP, 400,000 credits, 13K Free EXP and it took just 15-20 minutes.

I did alright, placing 3rd in base experience earned. Had another aigle in the group, that booked it straight to the drop off point the moment he was loaded, and died as a result of Aircraft.

It doesn't help that Aigle is the only Allied vessel that I have, that is eligible for the operation.

[DENY]
Members
344 posts
4,734 battles

Stacked up on good flag 5 star in my sims aa build 

shot-18.09.20_06.06.13-0782.jpg

Edited by dad003

Sign in to follow this