bandits86

Game crash first battle

10 comments in this topic

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,029 battles

Hi, i got this problem game crash at first battle, had to relogin while in battle. Not a problem yet, but its kinda annoying have to print alt del and start manager to stop wows and restart again.

Second, i pick coop battle, but got thrown in random with naked ship without camo and flags.this never happen before. Been playing coop for grinding legendary module for 15 win. 

Hope you can check the problem. 

Tq

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,401 posts
9,560 battles

Same here...   Two days in a row.

First match is a crash.

I'll be starting out every day with a Training Room battle till this blows over.

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,052 battles

Well at least I'm not the only one lol same damn problem.

I'm just doing a complete reinstall now as I got sick of it. That last update broke the game client lol

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles

Well, wasn't this update for me, but happens at least a couple times a week for me.  I can generally get back in within 2 minutes but still.....can't type that "game crashed, sry, headed for __" into chat quick enough before risking getting reported.  It's really annoying when it crashes right at the 'Battle Start' announcement.

Sometimes I play dangerously, lol, but lately I've been going CoOp for the first battle and then into Randoms went the coast is clear lol.  At least I don't feel as alone now. :)

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,029 battles

So glad hear other have same problem. So it must be from the recent update or before. Because before that, i never had these problem.

Is there any solutions for game crash at first battle? I do some checking using tools they provide, nothing shown yet.

I really dont want to reinstall, it take me several hour with only 200-256kb/s download ing the client. 

Edited by bandits86

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,412 posts
3,320 battles

Me too! I almost thought I was the only one... lol.

Hopefully WG can fix this ASAP.

Community Department
2,096 posts
520 battles

Is it still actual? I checked for myself, mass issue was with mods and clan patches. 
Please do the same and check the results: 

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,029 battles

Is there any error log in the file that i can show? Cause it happen again today. I know im gona crash, so i start at coop battle. 1 s into battle, it freeze. No respose. Had to force close at task manager. Restart the game, back into battle. I got -2 karma yesterday when playing Z52. Someone just report me when i late move to cap area:cap_viking:.

I will try change patches..sorry late reading..tq for responding.

Edited by bandits86

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,827 posts
1,327 battles
On 9/21/2018 at 12:29 PM, turbo07 said:

Is it still actual? I checked for myself, mass issue was with mods and clan patches. 
Please do the same and check the results: 

None of my mods have custom skins, but the clan patch was causing my problem.  Removed, all good now.

• Cool 1

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
27 posts
11,290 battles

First game of the day, or after turning on my computer, blows off at the start of the first battle.  I Ctl-Alt-Del out of the game and restart.  No problems after that.  Judging by all the others with the same problem, WoWS needs to find a solution.  No telling how many more have this problem and don't say anything about it.