You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
P51pilot122

A Frustrating Start to 0.7.9

3 comments in this topic

[DJC]
Members
6 posts
1,604 battles

Not sure where exactly I would put thi, perhaps in bug report but I just need to get this out here.

So a day after the release of the new update my game has constantly been freezing when loading into battle. I've tried reinstalling the game, deleting mods and running in safe mode yet nothing is working. And now thanks to the absolutely brilliant penalty system (coughcough) my account first went pink for leaving early (even though it was due to crashes) and now my name has gone orange thanks to this lovely predicament.

Any help on the matter would be appreciated. VERY appreciated, and after looking through the forum I've really only seen one guy who had a similar issue. Yet he mentioned that reinstalling worked while it didn't for me. The game has never done this in my 3 years of service since the open beta so I refuse to believe that it's my hardware. Either way, any suggestions are welcomed.

Have a great day :Smile_smile:

[PVE]
Members
9,657 posts
7,466 battles
7 minutes ago, P51pilot122 said:

Not sure where exactly I would put thi, perhaps in bug report but I just need to get this out here.

So a day after the release of the new update my game has constantly been freezing when loading into battle. I've tried reinstalling the game, deleting mods and running in safe mode yet nothing is working. And now thanks to the absolutely brilliant penalty system (coughcough) my account first went pink for leaving early (even though it was due to crashes) and now my name has gone orange thanks to this lovely predicament.

Any help on the matter would be appreciated. VERY appreciated, and after looking through the forum I've really only seen one guy who had a similar issue. Yet he mentioned that reinstalling worked while it didn't for me. The game has never done this in my 3 years of service since the open beta so I refuse to believe that it's my hardware. Either way, any suggestions are welcomed.

Have a great day :Smile_smile:

Definitely put this in the bug section and open a ticket with support as well. Sorry to hear you are having such problems.

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
721 posts
11,933 battles

Have you tried this process yet? If not, maybe it can help. I hope it can.

Respects,

Am