You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AXELGREASE

Transaction error

20 comments in this topic

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
679 posts
5,149 battles

When I go to collect a container I get the message "transaction error".  It locks the game on the container collection screen and I am not able to do anything but alt tab out and close the game window.  Anyone else seeing this?

[HSF14]
[HSF14]
Members
45 posts
12,114 battles

also if you try to put camo or signals on your ship...same thing transaction error !!!

[-WPG-]
Members
799 posts
3,310 battles
4 minutes ago, AXELGREASE said:

When I go to collect a container I get the message "transaction error".  It locks the game on the container collection screen and I am not able to do anything but alt tab out and close the game window.  Anyone else seeing this?

1 minute ago, VonMelon said:

also if you try to put camo or signals on your ship...same thing transaction error !!!

I haven't see either of these. Did you run the client integrity check.  That fixes so many weird things it's probably what you should try first.  

[FGNE]
Members
344 posts
2,463 battles

can you play at all?, from the sounds of it I would think is connectivity related, perhaps the client opens another port in the computer to deal with this and a firewall might block it...

but short of restarting the game (may be even the PC).... I would open a support ticket.... there is also a check tool on the launcher I think

Edited by CO_Valle

[TDRB]
Members
1,070 posts
4,100 battles
8 minutes ago, AXELGREASE said:

If you're using Windows I would check for updates. A recent Windows update had my computer shutting the monitor down.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
679 posts
5,149 battles

I can play the game. mount camo and signals.   No issues with anything but the container window.  Ran integrity checker, it did not report anything or perform a  repair. got no idea why this woudl happen.

[HSF14]
[HSF14]
Members
45 posts
12,114 battles

ran integrity check no issues...went back into game camo and signals ok ...lost game tried setting up ship for next game transaction processing error again. Servers have been finicky all the maintenance. Hey wargaming whats up !?!?!?!?!

[HSF14]
[HSF14]
Members
45 posts
12,114 battles

same thing again go out come back in 1 game processing error for camo and signals...BOLLOCKS !!!!

Members
1,018 posts
13,034 battles

I haven't had this particular problem but I have had a problem. They may or may not be related. I never received the signal flags from the last PT after clicking the Accept rewards button. I submitted a ticket but this last patch seems to be a little twitchy.

[DNGRZ]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
14 posts
2,461 battles

I am having the same issue. once yesterday and twice in the last 10minutes today on my stream.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
679 posts
5,149 battles

As a side note after I ran the integrity checker, every match I receive a critical error and have to restart the game.  After which all I get are transaction errors until I close and relaunch the game.  I can then open containers, load signals, but once I drop into a match I receive a critical error, get booted have to restart to get into match and then transaction errors.

• Cool 1

[SS238]
[SS238]
Members
135 posts
22,738 battles

Been crashing and getting "transaction error" messages since the update.

I have run the integrity check, downloaded and run the WG check tool and opened a ticket with an explanation and error logs. No response so far.

Sigh!

[BOATC]
Members
2 posts

Also seeing this error constantly.  No bueno.

Especially annoying when I need to switch a captain up.  I've tried running a new battle and then doing it again and ran into the error again.  Ran integrity check and yada yada yada.

[-RSO-]
Members
44 posts
8,212 battles

game client needed to be closed down and restarted tried this 4 times still no joy.  this crap has been happening frequently since the last update.

[-IJN-]
Members
1 post
492 battles

Having the same issue, cant use camo or signals, cant collect containers, cant mount anything but my current stock upgrades, cant buy upgrades.  No one has figured out what this is yet?

[KRAK]
Members
1,124 posts
13,541 battles
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:21 PM, AXELGREASE said:

As a side note after I ran the integrity checker, every match I receive a critical error and have to restart the game.  After which all I get are transaction errors until I close and relaunch the game.  I can then open containers, load signals, but once I drop into a match I receive a critical error, get booted have to restart to get into match and then transaction errors.

Are you running any mods? I find any time I try to install any mods I get issues connectivity related. Try completely uninstalling any mods if you have them.

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
679 posts
5,149 battles
On 12/2/2018 at 12:57 AM, Vaffu said:

Are you running any mods? I find any time I try to install any mods I get issues connectivity related. Try completely uninstalling any mods if you have them.

OK all,

My issue was resolved moths ago.  In changed the pat6ch from my clan patch to any other patch and the problem went away.  It came back when I first mounted the alaina (sp?) symbol, but once it was removed the problem stopped.  Now I can run any patch or symbol I want with no issues.  Please try changing your patch and/or symbol, exit and reload game and see if the problem persists.