Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
The_Old_Dog

Operation Dynamo XP

4 comments in this topic

[-OPS-]
Members
70 posts
4,597 battles

I mostly play operations.   With the new Dynamo, it seems to me that whatever magic calculates your XP has been changed/improved to not be based upon damage.  I have been top or 2nd more than a few times with less than 3k damage...(different ships, not many plane kills)...

what I AM doing is circling back to the civilian convoy and making smoke tunnels for them..AND,pretty much staying with the convoy..race out and then back..   one game I expected to be at the bottom of the team list but was first...(also see other players with a lot of kills below me)    

has anyone else had this experience?  What do you think?   

[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,415 battles

Plane kills will net you big XP.  Have you been using the Sims?

[HINON]
Members
9,035 posts

There isn't much damage to do since those enemy boats have hardly any HP. It comes down to kills, plane kills, and how many objectives you finish overall.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,916 battles

XP is calculated by how many % damage you do to a ship and not from pure damage done. That’s why you get more XP from doing 10k to a Loliboat then to a BB. Since you kill those small torpedoboats are killed with two hits they give you a good XP value. Even they are from a much lower tier. Killing planes is also profitable. That’s why the XP easy add up. Just wish they would count for the directives.

Sign in to follow this