You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JohnPaul_Jones

Halloween Submarine Art

3 comments in this topic

[TBB]
Beta Testers
212 posts
2,510 battles

Everyone's all "is subs a good thing or bad thing" and I'm over here like "wow, those look amazing!"

Can we take a moment and congratulate the art team on some amazing work here? The steampunk theme is perfect and reminiscent of 20000 Leagues Under the Sea. 

Would love to get my hands on some prints and hang them up. Makes me sad to think we only get to play them for a small time.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLFC]
[WOLFC]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
615 posts
7,709 battles

Agreed, it does look phenomenal.

If the captain or operation voiceover sounds even remotely like James Mason?  That would make me so happy.

[IRISH]
Members
370 posts
7,195 battles
On 9/20/2018 at 3:25 PM, JohnPaul_Jones said:

Everyone's all "is subs a good thing or bad thing" and I'm over here like "wow, those look amazing!"

Can we take a moment and congratulate the art team on some amazing work here? The steampunk theme is perfect and reminiscent of 20000 Leagues Under the Sea. 

Would love to get my hands on some prints and hang them up. Makes me sad to think we only get to play them for a small time.

Fear not Sub nations WILL come to the game, and you will be able to win these camos in crates, and outright for Doubloons as with other nations ships.