You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cyberwasp35

anniversary collection

7 comments in this topic

[833]
Members
43 posts
6,032 battles

Real life had me occupied most of the first portion, and I was only able to get started on the collection.  at the end, I was working.  Is there any way to keep getting collection items at this point?  the anniversary events and missions go all month, so I was thinking there had to be a way for it.   Or am I going to have to wait till the next anniversary and buy retro packs?

on a side note, when they say 'the 19th', why can't it be available ON the 19th?  I do 12 hour night shifts in a factory, it REALLY throws off everything for me....

• Funny 1

[O_O]
Members
4,407 posts
9,539 battles

Anniversary crates are still available in the premium shop.  If you are willing to part with some money, you can still finish the associated collection.

[PVE]
Members
9,634 posts
7,466 battles
12 minutes ago, Cyberwasp35 said:

Real life had me occupied most of the first portion, and I was only able to get started on the collection.  at the end, I was working.  Is there any way to keep getting collection items at this point?  the anniversary events and missions go all month, so I was thinking there had to be a way for it.   Or am I going to have to wait till the next anniversary and buy retro packs?

on a side note, when they say 'the 19th', why can't it be available ON the 19th?  I do 12 hour night shifts in a factory, it REALLY throws off everything for me....

8 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Anniversary crates are still available in the premium shop.  If you are willing to part with some money, you can still finish the associated collection.

I just looked and 3rd Anniversary crates are no longer in the shop.

@Cyberwasp35 It is very likely that 3rd Anniversary containers will come to the Arsenal at some point for coal like the 2nd Anniversary crates did. The question is if it will be in a few patches or next year for the 4th Anniversary. We do not know at this point.

[STW-M]
Members
2,051 posts
5,861 battles
45 minutes ago, Cyberwasp35 said:

Usually, WG updates games sometime in the early AM hours, presumably because that's when most people are asleep.

Sorry man (truly am; I only completed the collection yesterday because people gifted me some containers, so I think I understand what you're feeling), but it seems that you'll have to wait until the arsenal features them, the premium shop hosts them again, or they're given away in challenges/missions.

[VW]
Members
1,934 posts
12,495 battles
59 minutes ago, Cyberwasp35 said:

I know its rough, i lost a wooster camo cause of RL. Also live outside thw worls standard time, but sometimes thats advantageous, for example we could snag 4 containers on sunday instead of the normal 3.

[YEW]
[YEW]
Members
1 post
600 battles

this was my first event i actually tried on and worked for. normally I just figure it isn't worth the time. I thought I had some extra time though, had over 100 of the coin things and are they just all gone now? I should of just got more patches if i knew.

[PVE]
Members
9,634 posts
7,466 battles
2 minutes ago, SunWulf said:

this was my first event i actually tried on and worked for. normally I just figure it isn't worth the time. I thought I had some extra time though, had over 100 of the coin things and are they just all gone now? I should of just got more patches if i knew.

The 3rd Anniversary tokens we're converted to credits at 1 token for 15,000 credits.

For the RN event that started today, you will earn Sovereigns and Guineas.

The Sovereigns will be converted early morning Nov 14th into credits, so you will want to spend them by Nov 13th.

Guineas will be most likely converted into credits early morning Jan 9th, so you will want to spend them on Cossack before then.

We do not know the exchange rate for Sovereigns or Guineas at this time.

• Cool 1