Sign in to follow this  
Palemin

Invite with no further actions

9 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
10 battles

Hello, my brother sent me an invite... I'm level 3 with no prior invite accepted.  When i click on the link it shows, 

INVITATION TO PLAY
You have been invited by "brother". Register now and get in-game gifts!

there are no other options to play, download, accept, etc... 

What can i do?  

thanks. 

[WOLF5]
Members
1,538 posts
2,126 battles

Register, download and install, and there should be goodies waiting for you in port. If you're already playing, I think it's too late.

Members
3 posts
10 battles
59 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Register, download and install, and there should be goodies waiting for you in port. If you're already playing, I think it's too late.

But the invite page says up to lvl 3 or not played in 3 months... :(  

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
418 posts
1 minute ago, Palemin said:

But the invite page says up to lvl 3 or not played in 3 months... :(  

The rewards are usually given after the invited player has reached a tier 6 ship from the tech tree. If I remember correctly, They do give you a low tier Russian ship when the invited player accepts the invitation. You are also right that the requirements are that you must have not reached level 3 or not have played for 3 months.

Members
3 posts
10 battles
7 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

The rewards are usually given after the invited player has reached a tier 6 ship from the tech tree. If I remember correctly, They do give you a low tier Russian ship when the invited player accepts the invitation. You are also right that the requirements are that you must have not reached level 3 or not have played for 3 months.

Ohh!  Not have reached level 3?? I misunderstood then.. :(  i was already lvl 3 when he sent it... Thank you! 

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
418 posts
5 minutes ago, Palemin said:

Ohh!  Not have reached level 3?? I misunderstood then.. :(  i was already lvl 3 when he sent it... Thank you! 

I looked at the requirements and it seems that if you are at level three, you will still be eligible for the invite.

Members
2 posts
4 battles
7 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

I looked at the requirements and it seems that if you are at level three, you will still be eligible for the invite.

Ok so I created a new account to use the invite with and now i get this when i click on Accept Invitation: 

You cannot become a recruit. Read the project rules and learn how to become a veteran.recruit. Read the project rules and learn how to become a veteran.You cannot become a recruit. You cannot become a recruit. Read the project rules and learn how to become a veteran.

:(  seems i cannot get this to work... 

Edited by CapitanHarlock2019

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
418 posts
15 minutes ago, CapitanHarlock2019 said:

Ok so I created a new account to use the invite with and now i get this when i click on Accept Invitation: 

You cannot become a recruit. Read the project rules and learn how to become a veteran.recruit. Read the project rules and learn how to become a veteran.You cannot become a recruit. You cannot become a recruit. Read the project rules and learn how to become a veteran.

:(  seems i cannot get this to work... 

I would contact WG support for that issue.

Sign in to follow this