Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
11C2Papa

Solo Players: Enjoy the discounts, Ship XP, Commander XP, etc that clans get

11 comments in this topic

[SBS]
Members
90 posts
497 battles

SBS is a clan for solo players to enjoy the perks such as ship discounts, Free XP, Ship XP and Commander XP boosters, Coal, etc. No requirements for attendance, TS/Discord or anything like that. Just play the game as you would but reap the benefits of being in a clan. This is a no lose, lots to gain if you are a solo player! Apply in game or shoot me a PM. 

• Cool 2

[WOLF5]
Members
1,538 posts
2,137 battles

Hoy, quit stealing players from Lone Wolf:Smile_izmena::Smile_teethhappy:

Although WOLF5's commander is MIA so with everything reset, we're kind of stuck. So might be looking for a new clan soon:Smile_sad:

Seriously, good to see other clans popping up for casual solo players.

• Cool 2

[SBS]
Members
90 posts
497 battles
6 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Hoy, quit stealing players from Lone Wolf:Smile_izmena::Smile_teethhappy:

Although WOLF5's commander is MIA so with everything reset, we're kind of stuck. So might be looking for a new clan soon:Smile_sad:

Seriously, good to see other clans popping up for casual solo players.

LOL, plenty to share ;) Let me know if you need to switch, shame about the clan commander being AFK. Any XO's? They can make changes too. 

[SBS]
Members
90 posts
497 battles

Looks like Clan Commander played a battle yesterday, Deputy Commander today, so you should be ok. 

[WOLF5]
Members
1,538 posts
2,137 battles
Just now, 11C2Papa said:

LOL, plenty to share ;) Let me know if you need to switch, shame about the clan commander being AFK. Any XO's? They can make changes too. 

We're working on it, we all got made recruiters, but no one is the XO unfortunately. All we really need to get ahold of him long enough to make someone deputy.

I actually can't get into the game at the moment, the WGC won't update the new patch. Trying to get that sorted now.

Sign in to follow this