You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Murasame92

Senpai, Im sorry. Heres a little something from me.

55 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
91 posts
3,787 battles

Hey World of Warships Community, 

Tis Murasame Chan again needing your guys help in getting the attention of Doom Senpai and the HINON Clan. As you guys may know i made a post wanting the attention of my beloved Doom Senpai! And to my surprised it worked :D WE DID IT! I became A member of their clan and Doom Senpai Adopted me! *cough* :P 

..............Though I messed up and decided to leave one day due to me giving into my emotions. And damaged the relationship i had with them and doom senpai. Much has changed in the year and half since i left them. And i feel super bad about it. SophisticatedWickedDanishswedishfarmdog-size_restricted.thumb.gif.4973febdedd36a5268e5f17392ca8e31.gif  *looks into the distance*                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    But I have learned a bit, even tried joining other clans. But none of them really payed any attention to me as much as you guys at HINON and especially Doom senpai. FearlessAgonizingIriomotecat-small.gif.7b768c1ec1a2d6b8eef084db599d892b.gif    We had a bit of fun and some great matches!! :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I even did an experiment how long it would take a clan to notice they werent talking to me and that i was a member of their clan :P (ARP looking at you) IT took them a full Year and some change to notice me! (guys if its any help, eventhough I never partook in clan battles, eventhough i asked multliple times, i gave you guys tons of free oil XD your welcome!) 

Which Brings me to today, right here and now. Doomlock senpai. Please notice me again and forgive your dumb Kouhai. I want to come back into the clan. and join the rest of HINON which has grown so much as you have told me and I have seen! I know i dont have any right to ask but Please notice me again! I will do whatever it takes to be noticed!!!!!! So please...... 1531554626_1490740485_tumblr_om2rt9w1WN1u2inano1_500.gif.72d18e203a17bbc88918c1f39af5c86f.gif   accept this as a form of apology and another invitation to get permission to join HINON again! 

WORLD OF WARSHIPS COMMUNITY! please have HINON and Doomlock senpai notice this!! I will be in your debt!! And it wont happen again!! I promise! 

Your sorry Kouhai, 

Murasame 

Edited by Murasame92
  • Bad 1

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,310 posts
6,590 battles

Who dares to title Doom-senpai as his...

picks up knife

• Funny 1

[HINON]
Supertester
19,201 posts
12,724 battles

They have me now. I replaced you.

• Funny 3

[HINON]
Members
2,266 posts
6,323 battles

This is so sad... Alexa Play Despacito.

also y u no picture Darkness with Aqua or Megumin? SHAME!! *Rings Bell*

[WOLF9]
Members
91 posts
3,787 battles
5 minutes ago, SireneRacker said:

picks up knife

*draws katana* I dare!! DOOM SENPAI IS MINE!!! 

3 minutes ago, Lert said:

They have me now. I replaced you.

I will fight you over him IMG_20180907_101623.thumb.jpg.eea61c94ec2874d08dcad152f64871f7.jpg

[HINON]
Members
2,266 posts
6,323 battles
1 minute ago, Murasame92 said:

*draws katana* I dare!! DOOM SENPAI IS MINE!!! 

I will fight you over him IMG_20180907_101623.thumb.jpg.eea61c94ec2874d08dcad152f64871f7.jpg

GOOD EVENING Sports Fans!! Tonight on Super WOWs Forums Cage Fights:

We got a special fight for you all coming direct from Hijacker's Anonymous: In the Red Corner: The Most Yandere Forumite of them all: @Murasame92 and in the Blue Corner: The official WoWs Forum Cat.... @Lert, this is no holds barred cage fights with the prize being Doom-Senpai noticing them.... odds are currently 2-1 in favor of the Cat with claws!!!

[NDA]
Supertester
4,841 posts
13,799 battles
15 minutes ago, SireneRacker said:

picks up knife

DGpUFEl.gif

Finally have a use for this gif. 

• Funny 2

[HINON]
Supertester
19,201 posts
12,724 battles
8 minutes ago, Murasame92 said:

IRaeAzI.jpg

Bring it, little girl.

qTEZYfC.jpg

I'm so confident in my cat-ness I don't need to write threads begging for forgiveness or threaten with katanas to prove myself.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,201 posts
12,724 battles
1 minute ago, RedSeaBear said:

DGpUFEl.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Best gif I've seen all day.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
4,982 posts
5,610 battles

*Blinks*

Just

Why?

You know there's discord PMs, forum PMs, open discord servers that you could easily just do a subtle "Yo dude, could I come back plz."

Please. Stop.

• Bad 2

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,310 posts
6,590 battles
11 minutes ago, Murasame92 said:

draws katana* I dare!! DOOM SENPAI IS MINE!!! 

D3265EFD-F4D5-4CAE-8AB8-19B4D3B0DB75.thumb.jpeg.2d730a98bb1e243b3cd37e2696790135.jpeg

Your bargaining posture is highly dubious, but very well. I will allow you one final glance at him. He belongs to me now...

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
883 posts
3,147 battles

Doom-senpai? Doom-sempai?! Doom?!?! 

What nothing for me?! No begging for me to notice?! Doom?!?!

[HINON]
Members
2,266 posts
6,323 battles
Just now, SireneRacker said:

D3265EFD-F4D5-4CAE-8AB8-19B4D3B0DB75.thumb.jpeg.2d730a98bb1e243b3cd37e2696790135.jpeg

Your bargaining posture is highly dubious, but very well. I will allow you one final glance at him. He belongs to me now...

it seems an unauthorized contender has jumped the cage and illegally entered the fray here at Super WOWs Forums Cage Fights(TM)

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,578 battles
7 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

DGpUFEl.gif

This gif is awesome :Smile_teethhappy:

I am totally not stealing this :Smile_hiding:

[HINON]
Members
2,266 posts
6,323 battles
2 minutes ago, Dr_Richtofen said:

Doom-senpai? Doom-sempai?! Doom?!?! 

What nothing for me?! No begging for me to notice?! Doom?!?!

This is so sad, Alexa... Play Duel of the Fates 10 hours

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,246 posts
3,106 battles

HtAD8lq.jpg

[WOLF9]
Members
91 posts
3,787 battles
27 minutes ago, 212thAttackBattalion said:

This is so sad... Alexa Play Despacito.

also y u no picture Darkness with Aqua or Megumin? SHAME!! *Rings Bell*

Darkness is great but I have her in my reserves :p but megumin and aqua are the mains ;) 

14 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

DGpUFEl.gif

Bahahahahahahaha!!!! Best scene ever xD 

15 minutes ago, Lert said:

IRaeAzI.jpg

Bring it, little girl.

qTEZYfC.jpg

I'm so confident in my cat-ness I don't need to write threads begging for forgiveness or threaten with katanas to prove myself.

Little girl!!?? My how petty, I dont need height to de claw a kitty :p this little girl will be your arche nemesis!! And I'm not threatening anyone! I'm merely pursuing the ones who threaten the space between doom senpai and I... :D 

12 minutes ago, The_GoDDfather said:

*Blinks*

Just

Why?

You know there's discord PMs, forum PMs, open discord servers that you could easily just do a subtle "Yo dude, could I come back plz."

Please. Stop.

But...... thats...... too boring...... doom senpai deserves my attention on the forums. Not measly private messages!!!! 

[WOLF9]
Members
91 posts
3,787 battles
13 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

HtAD8lq.jpg

Yessssss get a picture of the epic win of me beating LERT ^___^ *determined look* 

Edited by Murasame92

[HINON]
Supertester
19,201 posts
12,724 battles
14 minutes ago, Murasame92 said:

Little girl!!?? My how petty, I dont need height to de claw a kitty :p this little girl will be your arche nemesis!! And I'm not threatening anyone! I'm merely pursuing the ones who threaten the space between doom senpai and I... :D

.... Says the one posing with a Katana and writing beg threads.

Put your money where your mouth is little girl, if you think you're hard enough. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere and I don't hide behind katanas.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,201 posts
12,724 battles
14 minutes ago, Murasame92 said:

Yessssss get a picture of the epic win of me beating LERT ^___^ *determined look* 

All talk is all I see.

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,310 posts
6,590 battles
7 minutes ago, Lert said:

Put your money where your mouth is little girl, if you think you're hard enough. I'm here, I'm not going anywhere and I don't hide behind katanas.

Wait until it‘s your turn. I am gonna claim what‘s rightfully mine, then you may play with her...

[ASHIP]
Members
597 posts
5,300 battles
53 minutes ago, 212thAttackBattalion said:

GOOD EVENING Sports Fans!! Tonight on Super WOWs Forums Cage Fights:

We got a special fight for you all coming direct from Hijacker's Anonymous: In the Red Corner: The Most Yandere Forumite of them all: @Murasame92 and in the Blue Corner: The official WoWs Forum Cat.... @Lert, this is no holds barred cage fights with the prize being Doom-Senpai noticing them.... odds are currently 2-1 in favor of the Cat with claws!!!

With funding from the Foundation for Forum Lewdness Research (FFLR) I am my team have compiled a statistical and probabilistic model to predict if the cat or the yandere are more likely to be noticed by sempai. We based our study on carefully collected log residuals of previous sempain noticings, then built an OLS regression model with 44 variables and 256,442 relationships totalling 4,235,997 degrees of freedom. We then spent six years calibrating the model to produce a simple and intuitive answer to the target question. While this study has come at great personal cost to the researchers, as well as to the privacy of all forum users, we are happy to announce that we are able to provide some simple, concrete and interesting answers to the target question. Without further ado, here are the findings:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.96cfab5ad70f1bc666fde7b7dbde5ceb.png

=4

I think that's all that needs to be said. I expect my paycheck in the morning.

Edited by senseNOTmade
  • Funny 1

[WOLF9]
Members
91 posts
3,787 battles
4 minutes ago, Lert said:

.... Says the one posing with a Katana and writing beg threads.

My my. It seems this kitty needs to be muzzled as well..... I'm more than ready kitten. I'm not going anywhere either!! I'm right here across from you. If your too scared of my katana I could always use clippers to trim that ugly fur of yours! Murasame chan is here and re claiming my rightful place by dooms side!! 20180818_214858.thumb.jpg.60fe225364ab378c69d18e3bf0037e64.jpg