You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

I Have a question

9 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,050 posts

:Smile_honoring:On the Royal Navy Missions it says you have to be in a RN  DD  to participate...............So  Gallant qualifies  what about Haida?:Smile_hiding::cat_paw:  @Admiral_Thunder @Ensign_Cthulhu do you have any thoughts or answers on this question/issue?

Edited by shadowsrmine

[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,278 battles

Haida isn't a British dd

Lo yang and Yue yang and nueve de Julio don't count for American missions... 

Anshan doesn't count for Russian missions. 

You knew the answer before you posted it

Edited by Ducky_shot

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,050 posts

Oh and this was One of the things/reasons why while I wasn't all that interested in getting Gallant in the  'Ship of the Day'  event Originally :Smile_ohmy:she became much more interesting when that aspect of the Royal Navy Event came out:Smile_smile::Smile_teethhappy:

[RTXN]
Beta Testers
624 posts

I was wondering why I kept Gallant from Christmas crates....now I know.

• Funny 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,050 posts
41 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Haida isn't a British dd

Lo yang and Yue yang and nueve de Julio don't count for American missions... 

Anshan doesn't count for Russian missions. 

You knew the answer before you posted it

Sooooooo  this is another one of those Chicken Or the Egg  Issues............................You can't do the RN Missions without a RN DD  in which case you either buy the Premium Containers or a  Gallant,   Before WG  Seems to have provided a  way to do the missions without buying in the store this has changed?

[PVE]
Members
9,806 posts
7,492 battles
1 minute ago, shadowsrmine said:

Sooooooo  this is another one of those Chicken Or the Egg  Issues............................You can't do the RN Missions without a RN DD  in which case you either buy the Premium Containers or a  Gallant,   Before WG  Seems to have provided a  way to do the missions without buying in the store this has changed?

You do NOT, repeat NOT, have to have a UK DD to complete the Directive. Early access DDs count as they are T5+. Campbelltown sadly, does not count. Gallant has been out of what, a year? Besides, on Update 7.10 on Oct 17th the full DD line is released, so for 2/3 of the RN event everyone has access to UK DDs regardless of your luck or lack thereof.

From the PSA where all the info is at;

Edit: Looking at stage 1 in the game, the first four Directives have 5-7 Missions. You do not need to have a UK DD to complete Directives in this patch, but it makes it easier. UK DD full line comes out on Oct 17th.

-  One Mission in a 5 Mission Directive is a UK DD mission leaving 4 Missions that are any ship T5+ and you only have to compete 3 Missions to complete the Directive.  There are two RN containers in the regular Missions as rewards.

- One Mission in a 6 Mission Directive is a UK DD mission leaving 5 Missions that are any ship T5+ and you only have to compete 4 Missions to complete the Directive. There are two RN containers in the regular Missions as rewards.

- Two Missions in a 7 Mission Directive are UK DD missions leaving 5 Missions that are any ship T5+ and you have to compete 5 Missions to complete the Directive. There are two RN containers in the regular Missions as rewards and one RN container for one UK DD Mission.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,806 posts
7,492 battles
Just now, SgtSpud said:

You do not need RN dds to do missions.

There are 1 to 2 Missions each Directive that are UK DD only. But like I said above and in the PSA thread, you can complete the Directives without having to use a UK DD.

Beta Testers
1,057 posts
13,841 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

There are 1 to 2 Missions each Directive that are UK DD only. But like I said above and in the PSA thread, you can complete the Directives without having to use a UK DD.

Aye Aye!