Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Taroutachi

Warning Lights after Flooding

7 comments in this topic

[PRAVD]
[PRAVD]
Alpha Tester
211 posts
2,979 battles

The Red lights that flash on battleships, Well i've only noticed it on the Montana is this on all ships now? I figured it was easier to ask this here rather then get hit by torpedoes all the time :cap_haloween: Is it on cruisers and destroyers as well? i didn't see anything about it in the patch notes, just the new little alarm and icon on the ship.

[TFLT]
[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
657 posts
8,020 battles

You'll be seeing steam escaping, as well.  It can be turned off in settings.

[PRAVD]
[PRAVD]
Alpha Tester
211 posts
2,979 battles
9 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

No idea what you are talking about - got a screenshot?

At work sorry. 

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,862 posts
13,078 battles

Last patch has added several new feedback features.  I've yet to see this one, but it might be one of the new feedback.

Anecdotally, when I first played the game I would be flooding and not realize it.  Over time, one develops an automatic (now, almost subconscious) check after any torp hit.  I never miss the flood icon now...just one of those things ingrained over time.  But I can understand why there is a need for something more visual to get one's attention, especially for the new players.  It would have helped me early on, but not now....I adapted to the existing feedback long ago.

[PVE]
Members
9,970 posts
7,492 battles

Yes, like the fire notifications, flooding is now doing something very similar. There is splashing water at the bottom of the screen. If you get both at the same time, the splashing water dominates. There is an animated gif of what happens in the link below.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/update-079-royal-navy/#interface

Sign in to follow this