Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ajatcho

WoWS NO SUBS MEME

16 comments in this topic

Members
942 posts
4,083 battles

3e7ea410a0fa1c4c8d595fee06e723ee.jpg

well I feel bad for the Chieftain for him to say those words "NO SUBS" and now they're adding them

Edited by Ajatcho
  • Bad 3

[WORX]
Members
1,890 posts
12,982 battles
3 minutes ago, Ajatcho said:

well I feel for the Chieftain bad for him to say those words "NO SUBS"

Not really, At that time he was following orders. Things change and well top brass has spokened and now everyone will follow. I don;t feel bad or nothing like that. Why ? Humans are in charge of the game are/will be entitled to change course. Case in point Subs

Members
942 posts
4,083 battles
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

Not really, At that time he was following orders. Things change and well top brass has spokened and now everyone will follow. I don;t feel bad or nothing like that. Why ? Humans are in charge of the game are/will be entitled to change course. Case in point Subs

well from the video it was a clear message that what they're saying that they wouldn't add submarine and years later would eat what they say

• Bad 1

[WORX]
Members
1,890 posts
12,982 battles
3 minutes ago, Ajatcho said:

well from the video it was a clear message that what they're saying that they wouldn't add submarine and years later would eat what they say

It doesn;t matter, its like saying your parents will not have more kids other then you then BOOM! You have a sister/brother on the way Or vice versa. This negativity over WOWS changing there minds for the better of the company its their decision to make. Heads of Companies have the right to change their minds. Embrace it instead of being negative over it by throwing the past at them.

Seriously big guy, it really doesn't help the cause be you posting something in where, WOWS has every right as a company to do

Alpha Tester
1,969 posts

I don't think the Chieftain speaks for the WoWS devs. He works for WG, but that doesn't mean he's involved in the development of the game. Has he commented on subs becoming a reality yet?

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
9,718 posts
3,941 battles

How's about we have a don't over-react to limited video releases meme?

Would work for both CV's and a halloween event.

[RKLES]
Members
7,243 posts
9,040 battles
6 minutes ago, Ajatcho said:

Everyone loves to forget that Wargaming is Russian Company... So with that in mind and all the possibilities that can. carry, you can hardly be surprised. 

[WORX]
Members
1,890 posts
12,982 battles
5 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Everyone loves to forget that Wargaming is Russian Company..

^^^ Correction if I may there Admiral

Wargaming Group Limited[6] is a Belarusian multinational game developer and publisher headquartered in Minsk, Belarus.

Thank you :)

[RKLES]
Members
7,243 posts
9,040 battles
Just now, Navalpride33 said:

Wargaming Group Limited[6] is a Belarusian multinational game developer and publisher headquartered in Minsk, Belarus.

What Language do they Speak?

[WORX]
Members
1,890 posts
12,982 battles
3 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

What Language do they Speak?

Correction you did not ask what they speak, you stated a false information as to the companies origin. Wargaming is a Belarusian Company.

Now According to WIKI. Belarus has two official Languages.

Official languages

Geography NOW says

^^^^ Never call a Belarusian a Russian and vase versa. Even though they speak Russian/Belarusian.

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,243 posts
9,040 battles
4 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Correction you did not ask what they speak, you stated a false information as to the companies origin. Wargaming is a Belarusian Company.

Now According to WIKI. Belarus has two official Languages.

Official languages

Geography NOW says

^^^^ Never call a Belarusian a Russian and vase versa. Even though they speak Russian/Belarusian.

Odd since when you label a lot of things in Russian and simply Translates some of it for other countries and conduct business in the manner that people in Russia do it does give the impression that they like being called Russian...

And if they hated Russia they would not way over buff Russian ships and tanks far beyond what they historically were. I know these are games but some things get pushed way too far on the Russian category.

Members
182 posts
2,612 battles
5 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Be careful, you are going to scare the people who never left CONUS and think Mexico requires a boat trip,

[-K-]
Members
1,082 posts
7,360 battles

The British said "No subs" too...

‘underhand, unfair and damned un-English’  - Admiral Sir Arthur Wilson

Picture052-1.jpg

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,868 posts
7,192 battles

What I do remember about these memes, is how they were used to bully, derail, get moved, locked and deleted, countless constructive threads regarding submarines. They would be funny, if it were not for this fact, and so these memes stand, as a memorial to their own stupidity, short sightedness and mean nature. 

I only hope moderators also remember this.

I also refer the OP to

"• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish" 

2.5 Off Topic, spamming and trolling Off topic posting in an attempt to derail valid posts, or creating topics/threads for the purpose of causing unrest are not allowed. 

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/announcement/21-world-of-warships-forum-rules/

Sign in to follow this