Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Aslains modpak for 7.9

7 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
1,113 posts
4,238 battles

I can't find Aslains' update for 7.9. I used the forum search and found noting about 7.9 & my Google search took me to a site wants to change my search engine Clicking on the 7.8.10 starts the load but no update is found found so it wants to reload 7.8.10. Looking for answers

[TDRB]
Members
1,113 posts
4,238 battles

Thanks, I don't know why I do not have this page bookmarked. I am good to go.

[TBW]
Members
6,406 posts
12,057 battles
6 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Thanks, I don't know why I do not have this page bookmarked. I am good to go.

Just start the last one you downloaded and it will let you know if there is an update and it will ask if you wan t to go to Aslains.com or you can just type in Aslains.com in the address bar.

My game won't load after installing it. I have to find out which mod is killing my game at the start.

[NMKJT]
Members
2,732 posts
29 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Just start the last one you downloaded and it will let you know if there is an update and it will ask if you wan t to go to Aslains.com or you can just type in Aslains.com in the address bar.

My game won't load after installing it. I have to find out which mod is killing my game at the start.

I had the same problem; for me it was the contour icons

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
9,685 posts
3,928 battles

Bookmarking on the forums is fairly straightforward for this.

Post in the topic linked. Anytime a new patch comes out click on the 'activity tab' in the top left of the forums and then 'my activity streams' and then 'content i posted in'.

Gives you a nice up to date list of topics you've posted in, in chronological order of last reply.. which Aslain typically and repeatedly updates whats been... updated after each patch.

Sign in to follow this