Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Battle For Control Of The Seas

6 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,166 posts
15,108 battles

Hi

Wow things are really hotting up on the forum with posts and threads left right and centre .

Things have really been happening since the announcement and video showing the new addition to the game has people divided, on one side we have the Anti sub lobby CAS ( Coalition Against Submarines ) preaching fire and brimstone and there saying its the end of the world as we Know it.

Then there is the pro sub lobby UFFU ( United Front  For Unterseeboots ) rejoicing about this new era.

The salt is flying, accusations of betrayal and more , the heat is rising, sounds like a normal everyday Caucus meeting of The Australian labour party  :Smile_teethhappy:.

Myself I am one of number of moderates who is urging patience and waiting and seeing how things will turn out.

To this I say chill relax  play a game, have a drink or watch your favourite movie , but don't let this degenerate into open warfare.

However if this is not possible well all i can  say is lets hope the casualties are low from the blood letting.

And here is few pictures to  fire up the spirits for both sides 

Image result for a U- 96  gifs Related image

Image result for a U- 96  gifs

Image result for a U- 96  gifs

God help the next few weeks

regards

Edited by tm63au
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Alpha Tester
1,965 posts

I personally wish other classes of ships like armored cruisers, torpedo boat destroyers, pre-dreadnoughts and battlecruisers were given priority first. WG's focus on subs just disappoints me. On the other hand I also hope to see I-400, but mainly because of its aircraft carrying capability. With subs and the CV rework in development, who knows?

img55794095.jpg

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

For once I am in the camp of "Take a chill pill". Put away the torches, pitchforks, even the matches until Halloween arrives and we get to test play them. You can imagine far more than probable reality. Heck you might all find they're fun to play and not OP. 

I find I am in a very comfortable spot with the game at this time. Myself, i'd like to see further UI improvements. Big on my list would be the ability to select the info displays I wanted on my display, along with putting them where I wanted them. It'd be huge and quite the improvement.

Everything else I'm willing to see what it is when it gets here. :cap_win:

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,651 posts
18,236 battles
13 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

For once I am in the camp of "Take a chill pill". Put away the torches, pitchforks, even the matches until Halloween arrives and we get to test play them. You can imagine far more than probable reality. Heck you might all find they're fun to play and not OP. 

I find I am in a very comfortable spot with the game at this time. Myself, i'd like to see further UI improvements. Big on my list would be the ability to select the info displays I wanted on my display, along with putting them where I wanted them. It'd be huge and quite the improvement.

Everything else I'm willing to see what it is when it gets here. :cap_win:

Well said Reitz! I am looking forward to playing the Halloween event, looks like fun (as always) and the graphics are beautiful. Right now the subs are only in the OP and I hope they will become available in other PvE operations. As far as them entering normal gameplay, that remains to be seen, everyone is just speculating and fueling a panic over nothing that is certain.

[POP]
Members
858 posts
9,828 battles

I was researching Royal Navy submarines, which seem to be overlooked, and I noticed the Tier X RN Submarines have a pretty decent AA rating..
tumblr_inline_onsmmmkKQb1sr42eh_500.gif

Edited by Gerbertz
  • Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,166 posts
15,108 battles
42 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

I was researching Royal Navy submarines, which seem to be overlooked, and I noticed the Tier X RN Submarines have a pretty decent AA rating..
tumblr_inline_onsmmmkKQb1sr42eh_500.gif

classic :Smile_great:

Sign in to follow this