Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VGLance

Arms race credit/xp rewards

5 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,719 battles

Anyone know if the xp/credit rewards match random battles in arms race or is to more like co-op or somewhere in between?

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,719 battles

After playing a few games, it appears similar to random mode.  Hard to know for sure as some matches were less than the full number of players.

[S_B]
Members
10 posts
9,347 battles

I used to do quite well in Arms Race but here are some screen shots from a recent battle in which I was 3rd on my team and in which we massacred the other team .

If you look closely at the 3rd screenshot you will be able to tell that I have a Wyvern flag mounted (+50% credits ) as well as premium  .

Yet I Lost over 53k in game credits .

Excruciating wait times in order to throw game credits in the toilet .

smh Wows 

shot-18.10.15_15.18.11-0977.jpg

shot-18.10.15_15.18.14-0977.jpg

shot-18.10.15_15.20.27-0899.jpg

[-WPG-]
Members
799 posts
3,334 battles

It's a form of random battle, with random rewards.  Since there are constant heal buffs you can actually do more damage in arms race vs random. However, since the population in arms race has tanked, even in prime time, it's pretty tough to get even good games these days. Most of my games come out like hushpup's.  It's a shame because I like arms race, and it's a great way to grind new T9 ship upgrades. 

WG please put legendary mod progress in so the population can recover somewhat. 

Sign in to follow this