Sign in to follow this  
Gunner_7161_0876

Transaction Error

11 comments in this topic

[90THD]
Supertester
1,073 posts
6,123 battles

Its been happening all night tonight.  I think it's a server side issue.  Rebooted and everything still have the same issue, can't mount flags move captains upgrade anything.

• Bad 1

[CHMC]
[CHMC]
Beta Testers
29 posts
4,028 battles

Happening to me as well. Also crashing with a critical failure upon map load in the first battle after starting the client. All subsequent battles are fine but the first one crashes literally every time. Transaction error does seem to be a server problem as sometimes restarting the client fixes it and other times it does not. When it's happening you cant change signal flags, captains, camos, consumable modules, or collect daily xp reward crates.

[ATTS]
Members
10 posts
3,780 battles

....and another one. 

While I was in the port view game suddenly displayed a message like "No ships available" (or something like that, vanished instantly) and I was disconnected. 

After re-connecting everything seemed to work - except that dreaded "transaction failed" error. 

No crates, no switching captains, no camos, no nuffin.

Tried restarting game, logging out/in, etc., to no avail.

That bug, together with constant disconnects and crashes, is a bit troublesome atm... 

We all know the Brits are trouble, but that a few new DDs could screw up the game that much.... ;)

[AK-49]
[AK-49]
Members
149 posts
2,122 battles

Here, too, ever since the 7.9 update. Shutting down the game and restarting it usually clears it but it still crops up when I try assign signals and collect containers.

Sign in to follow this