You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Baskerville77

Question about tech tree early acess

8 comments in this topic

[STURM]
Members
300 posts
2,879 battles

So, earlier today I put a bit of money down on RN crates, cause I wanted to get the British special commander for the DDs. I figured that getting a ship quest would be a nice bonus if it happened.

Well, a leprechaun must have tap danced on my PC or something, cause I got all four quests pretty much immediately.

So, now my question is, are these ships treated as premiums until the general release? Specifficly for commander training? Can I jump Bert between them with no retraining to get multiple first win bonuses?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Baskerville77

[PVE]
Members
9,568 posts
7,466 battles
2 minutes ago, Baskerville77 said:

So, earlier today I put a bit of money down on RN crates, cause I wanted to get the British special commander for the DDs. I figured that getting a ship quest would be a nice bonus if it happened.

Well, a leprechaun must have tap danced on my PC or something, cause I got all four quests pretty much immediately.

So, now my question is, are these ships treated as premiums until the general release? Specifficly for commander training? Can I jump Bert between them with no retraining to get multiple first win bonuses?

Thanks in advance.

IIRC, yes. When patch 7.10 comes out on Oct 17th, they revert back to normal.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,405 posts
9,562 battles

If they are like the French BBs..   There is no research.  Just select the top hull and you're good to go.

[WOLF9]
Members
42 posts
3,567 battles

Hey Bakersville77, how many containers did you buy to get all 4 missions?  I’m sure results will vary, but it would be fun to know.  Thanks,

[STURM]
Members
300 posts
2,879 battles
1 hour ago, Purple_Dawn said:

Hey Bakersville77, how many containers did you buy to get all 4 missions?  I’m sure results will vary, but it would be fun to know.  Thanks,

Yeah, result are gonna vary. I only bought 20, but the fourth mission was in the ninth container.

That might be the least amount of containers for all the missions ever.

Why can't I get some of that luck in ranked?

[PVE]
Members
9,568 posts
7,466 battles
1 minute ago, Baskerville77 said:

Thanks. I read that article myself, but I guess my eyes glazed over before I got to that part.

I noted it, but didn't really pay attention, so when you brought it up, the brain was like "We have seen this!" and went looking for the reference. I figured it had to be in either of the two recent articles and of course picked the wrong article to look in first. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1