You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Krautjaeger

Heads up using Sovereigns to get Warspite/Gallant in Arsenal for the doubloons!

17 comments in this topic

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
449 posts
1,965 battles

In this article: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/development/royal-navy/ it says ->

"Premium Tier VI battleship Warspite with a slot and commander — 220 Sovereigns, can be purchased only once.

If you already have this ship in your Port and purchase it again, you'll receive 6,500 doubloons."

Thing is, if you do this now you will only get 4550 doubloons. I believe the culprit is the current anniversary event which has a discount on premium ships bought for doubloons in-game, which actually runs until the 21st so there will be overlap tomorrow as well. So even you are trading Sovereigns for a ship you are hit by this when they refund you doubloons for a ship you already have. I have sent a ticket to Support and notified @TheURLGuy so I'm hoping this is an oversight and that myself and others that did this will get the doubloons we're owed. Not sure if @Gneisenau013 could look at it if URLGuy is afk?

Also, there was no port slot addition even it said so in Arsenal.

Just a heads up people, best to wait a few days. :Smile_honoring:

EDIT: Also the anniversary article states "–30% to the cost of available Premium Tier VI–VII ships in doubloons" We're using Sovereigns. They forgot to separate these two things in Arsenal/Store.

EDIT2: Sending a ticket to Support helped, they credited 1950 doubloons and apologized for the confusion.

Edited by Krautjaeger
  • Cool 3

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
449 posts
1,965 battles
9 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I got hit with this and only got 4550 doubloons and no port slot as well. So watch out folks.

2 minutes ago, b101uk said:

me too, not the full 6500 but got ~4550

I'd recommend sending a ticket to support, everyone that gets hit by this, as they need to get something sorted as there will be lots of people doing this during the evening and tomorrow. If they can get it sorted fast it'll be good for them and us.

[RED]
Members
75 posts
9,016 battles

Pardon the silly question, but how do you have 220 already? The event just started, correct?

Edited by custer_14

[HYDRO]
Members
1,600 posts
3,753 battles
2 minutes ago, custer_14 said:

Pardon the silly question, but how do you have 220 already? The event just started, correct?

The containers are already available on the shop.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,966 posts
10,751 battles
15 minutes ago, Krautjaeger said:

I'd recommend sending a ticket to support, everyone that gets hit by this, as they need to get something sorted as there will be lots of people doing this during the evening and tomorrow. If they can get it sorted fast it'll be good for them and us.

I sent a ticket in BUT let me add this. It is difficult to know what area to send the ticket to about this problem. They have a lot of categories and none really seemed to fit the issue. Hopefully they will be able to forward these tickets, that I am sure will go to multiple departments, to the appropriate person asap.

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
449 posts
1,965 battles
11 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I sent a ticket in BUT let me add this. It is difficult to know what area to send the ticket to about this problem. They have a lot of categories and none really seemed to fit the issue. Hopefully they will be able to forward these tickets, that I am sure will go to multiple departments, to the appropriate person asap.

To you, and everyone else that may be reading this, I got a quick reply from Support and they credited 1950 doubloons to my account. All good now. :Smile_great: So send a ticket ppl.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,600 posts
3,753 battles
11 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Personally I feel like "Billing and Premium Shop>Information Request>other could be a reasonable explanation for your issue.

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
449 posts
1,965 battles
1 minute ago, warheart1992 said:

Personally I feel like "Billing and Premium Shop>Information Request>other could be a reasonable explanation for your issue.

I used Monetization events, but I think most topics go.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,966 posts
10,751 battles
2 minutes ago, Krautjaeger said:

To you, and everyone else that may be reading this, I got a quick reply from Support and they credited 1950 doubloons to my account. All good now. :Smile_great: So send a ticket ppl.

Congrats' Hope I do as well. Did you get your port slot too?

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,966 posts
10,751 battles
Just now, Krautjaeger said:

I used Monetization events, but I think most topics go.

That is actually the one I picked too

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
449 posts
1,965 battles
2 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Congrats' Hope I do as well. Did you get your port slot too?

No, I didn't get the slot. I'm not going to make too much trouble out of that as I have "a few". Perhaps TheURLGuy, Gneisenau or WG in general will give out something.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,966 posts
10,751 battles
Just now, Krautjaeger said:

No, I didn't get the slot. I'm not going to make too much trouble out of that as I have "a few". Perhaps TheURLGuy, Gneisenau or WG in general will give out something.

I have 23 extra slots myself so not hurting for them BUT it is 100 doubloons value we were supposed to get so I mentioned it in my ticket.

[TARFU]
[TARFU]
Members
945 posts
5,985 battles

so when i rack up enough I should wait till after the sale is over? i did buy 5 crates just now but that's no where near enough for either, i already have both.

Edited by HorrorRoach

Members
182 posts
2,612 battles

I was rushing a line to tier x for the SC's and realized it was going to be more expensive than I thought because of the discounts on selling tier 7.8.9 by, oh about 15% 

Still did it, thanks to the 333 event at the same time. :-)

[WOLF2]
Members
1,402 posts
13,130 battles
13 minutes ago, Captain_Kylere said:

I was rushing a line to tier x for the SC's and realized it was going to be more expensive than I thought because of the discounts on selling tier 7.8.9 by, oh about 15% 

Still did it, thanks to the 333 event at the same time. :-)

Hamster stops … looks at sugar water bottle, looks at wheel - goes back to bed :)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1