You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Woo67

0.7.9 patch Clan base

7 comments in this topic

[D_INC]
[D_INC]
Members
30 posts
2,312 battles

Let me get this straight. My clan and every other clan that had to work long and hard to build their clan base up is gone?  If so that is a completely wrong and screwed up move! if i'm wrong please tell me but if i am right it should all be given back!! 

Edited by Woo67
  • Cool 1

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
40 minutes ago, Woo67 said:

Let me get this straight. My clan and every other clan that had to work long and hard to build their clan base up is gone?  If so that is a completely wrong and screwed up move! if i'm wrong please tell me but if i am right it should all be given back!! 

You don't have to start over. They've added atuff to the base. You still have the same perks maybe even more. They also made some perks even better. 

• Cool 1

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

Ok that makes no sense. Because all of our stuff is still there. We don't have a steel factory as we haven't played clan battles. But everything else is the way its supposed to be. I'd have the clan leader put in a ticket if your not the leader. 

• Cool 1

[D_INC]
[D_INC]
Members
30 posts
2,312 battles
4 minutes ago, Sped_Gax said:

Ok that makes no sense. Because all of our stuff is still there. We don't have a steel factory as we haven't played clan battles. But everything else is the way its supposed to be. I'd have the clan leader put in a ticket if your not the leader. 

thank you. i wasn't sure if it was us or everyone.  i will put a ticket in

• Cool 1

[-V1-]
Members
161 posts
4,604 battles

OR, perhaps your clan leadership simply has not taken the time to rebuild the base using all the oil that was placed into an account for him/her to use from everything that was built in the old base.      We rebuilt our new Clan Base in approximately 15 minutes, though I did spend approximately 3 hours putting together a number of possible options with their costs that were used to make the decisions of where to spend our oil.    In the end, though we don't have a steel port as our members have very little of it and it is only provided in limited play opportunities, every other prior benefit we were able to increase even higher for our members.    Also, several new benefits were added.   One new benefit I thought WoWs hit out of the ballpark is the Academy with it's per game increase of Commander's XP.   Now our members will be able to advance their captains points much quicker than before.  

The one part I felt was a bit fuzzy was the Coal and Steel Yards.   I watched yesterday and I didn't see the added percentages on Coal that I won added to the figure shown that I had won.    How will our members be able to track this?

[XBRTC]
Members
8 posts
10,148 battles

Well, our base got wiped clean with the exception of the Officers Club, but we've not been refunded the oil used previously. We only have that oil that we hadn't expended before when the base was maxed out. 

• Cool 1

[D_INC]
[D_INC]
Members
30 posts
2,312 battles
On 9/20/2018 at 10:11 AM, dbw86 said:

OR, perhaps your clan leadership simply has not taken the time to rebuild the base using all the oil that was placed into an account for him/her to use from everything that was built in the old base.      We rebuilt our new Clan Base in approximately 15 minutes, though I did spend approximately 3 hours putting together a number of possible options with their costs that were used to make the decisions of where to spend our oil.    In the end, though we don't have a steel port as our members have very little of it and it is only provided in limited play opportunities, every other prior benefit we were able to increase even higher for our members.    Also, several new benefits were added.   One new benefit I thought WoWs hit out of the ballpark is the Academy with it's per game increase of Commander's XP.   Now our members will be able to advance their captains points much quicker than before.  

The one part I felt was a bit fuzzy was the Coal and Steel Yards.   I watched yesterday and I didn't see the added percentages on Coal that I won added to the figure shown that I had won.    How will our members be able to track this?

i am one of the leaders and that's what i thought was supposed to happen but after the update we only had 30K more oil. Don't get me wrong i loved the new base from when i saw it in the test server but 30K for a fully built base?