Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belyy_Klyk

Royal Navy Containers

11 comments in this topic

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles

Just noticed they are up for purchase so I am sure plenty of people have bought them. Has anyone purchased and gotten one of the DD’s out of them? 

I haven’t seen any posts on this so figured I would ask. 

[ARGSY]
Members
6,226 posts
4,207 battles
8 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

20 containers. Tiers 5, 6, & 7 dds. 

Quit while the going's good. Those T8 ships are going to be rare as rocking-horse droppings, but people are going to spend stupidly to try and get one.

[WOLF6]
Members
674 posts
3,812 battles

Got the 40 container package and got the Tier 5 and 6 DDs and

• 205 Union Jack camos
  • 30 Leviathan
  • 30 Scylla
  • 30 Basilisk
  • 45 Wyvern
  • 10 Dragon
  • 10 Red Dragon
  • 15 Ouroboros
  • 25 Hydras
  • 600 Sovereigns

so made out worse that the other guy.

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,143 posts
6,487 battles

You can use those sovereigns to buy more containers too, so if you keep folding them back in you end up with up to 87 additional regular containers that can be used to roll for more chances at the destroyer missions.  That said, the containers really aren't a great deal unless you really want the missions.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,020 posts
3,500 battles
16 minutes ago, K538 said:

You can use those sovereigns to buy more containers too, so if you keep folding them back in you end up with up to 87 additional regular containers that can be used to roll for more chances at the destroyer missions.  That said, the containers really aren't a great deal unless you really want the missions.

not really a great deal, even if you want the missions. Those missions are simply early access, because once 7.10 drops, they become available in the normal tech-tree.

I would only get them for the oil, if you're in a clan, don't know about anything in the arsenal, haven't been able to login because the game is still downloading.

• Cool 1

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
500 posts
1,028 battles
3 hours ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

Just noticed they are up for purchase so I am sure plenty of people have bought them. Has anyone purchased and gotten one of the DD’s out of them? 

I haven’t seen any posts on this so figured I would ask. 

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,143 posts
6,487 battles
31 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

not really a great deal, even if you want the missions. Those missions are simply early access, because once 7.10 drops, they become available in the normal tech-tree.

Of course, that's why I phrased it that way.  It's not a good deal, unless you specifically want the thing that you only have a chance of getting this way: first whack at the new RN DDs.  It's a pay for early access in essence, so call it what it is and there's nothing really right or wrong about it except in terms of how you view WG's "micro" transaction business model.  There are better ways of getting flags and camos.

Edit: Not trying to give you a hard time, just clarifying my point!

Edited by K538

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,346 posts
9,513 battles

I think the crates only make sense if there are several things you really want and need the Sovereigns.

Sign in to follow this