Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

Personal assignments: Smith and Mikasa

11 comments in this topic

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles

So, my son recently started playing, and I noticed he's getting personal assignments that reward premium ships.  He already got Emden for Part 1, and now there are Smith and Mikasa?  I can't find any info on these assignments, tried searching and nothing came up.  Is this something for new players?

alGHJTn.jpg

[WOLF3]
Members
6,407 posts
2,387 battles

"Fight for the Fleet"?  Never heard of it.

What is his Account Level?

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles

I am going to keep an eye for it.  Maybe there's Kutuzov for Part 10, who knows.

Members
1,697 posts
7,233 battles
2 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

"Fight for the Fleet"?  Never heard of it.

What is his Account Level?

[MWM]
Supertester
261 posts
6,818 battles

cool either way I mean Mikasa was only sold for like a month on NA and never sold again so a fun little collectors item.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,407 posts
2,387 battles

Well, that's officially a new player.  On my Steam account I was there a couple months ago and I got no such thing. Smith can be bought in the Premium Shop for 99¢; Mikasa will be a little gem with guns that sometimes shoot.

• Funny 1

[MWM]
Supertester
261 posts
6,818 battles
Just now, iDuckman said:

Well, that's officially a new player.  On my Steam account I was there a couple months ago and I got no such thing. Smith can be bought in the Premium Shop for 99¢; Mikasa will be a little gem with guns that sometimes shoot.

Very true about the Mikasa. I just made my Cpt for that ship all secondary since it almost the same range as the main guns. 

[ARGSY]
Members
6,272 posts
4,224 battles

That's a nice little gift for the newcomers. Those ships are a lot of fun to play, even if the Mikasa's main armament can be temperamental beyond about 8km. Bots like to get close at Tier 2, so for co-op play she's a dreamboat. I need a captain with AFT for her, though, and there are more important priorities in my WOWS life right now.

[CAST]
Members
1,201 posts
7,371 battles

Someone I know started playing but then stopped.  They got the email with these missions for the 3 ships.

[LOU1]
Members
3,030 posts
8,125 battles

I saw mention that there were going to be occassional missions that might pop up starting this month.  Still trying to find where I saw it announced.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,272 posts
4,224 battles
3 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

I saw mention that there were going to be occassional missions that might pop up starting this month.  Still trying to find where I saw it announced.

If that's the case and I get one, I'll happily take the silver compensation for both Smith and Mikasa. (Yes, I bought them with money, but if you win them in game you only get silver.)

Sign in to follow this