You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
wtfovr

Coal Port Bug / Steel Port Bug

18 comments in this topic

[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
3,837 battles

Just reposting a post from reddit...

If you build a coal port, you will get the +5%, +7%, or +10% coal bonuses when earning coal.

But your clan members will also get charged the additional +5%, +7%, +10% when they buy something from the arsenal as an additional charge against their coal balance.

So basically the coal port and steel port are useless as currently implemented.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,166 posts
15,108 battles
6 minutes ago, wtfovr said:

Just reposting a post from reddit...

If you build a coal port, you will get the +5%, +7%, or +10% coal bonuses when earning coal.

But your clan members will also get charged the additional +5%, +7%, +10% when they buy something from the arsenal as an additional charge against their coal balance.

So basically the coal port and steel port are useless as currently implemented.

Government bureaucrats at work, Working as intended comrade :Smile_teethhappy:  

[INTEL]
Members
6,665 posts
25,789 battles

Nice to know but a little late as I already built it earlier in the day. Anything than can be done until this is fixed?

• Cool 1

[TOG-N]
Beta Testers
9 posts
6,929 battles

Hey, at least some people are getting the bonus coal.  I'd built the thing for my clan, and then got a box, and no bonus coal in it.

Actually, NONE of our bonuses are working.

[SPF]
[SPF]
Members
145 posts
11,911 battles

Anyone know if this was told to WOWS?  Don't see any other thread, bug report or feedback on this.    

[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
3,837 battles

I just tried a purchase in the arsenal to see.  I have a 5% coal port for the clan.

I started with 102475 coal, and purchased a 1000 coal item, and was only charged 1000 coal.   And I ended with 101475 coal.   
I just earned 800 coal in a container and got an additional 40 coal for the 5%

So the bug might be fixed.

Edited by wtfovr
  • Cool 1

[WARHK]
[WARHK]
Members
43 posts
2,634 battles

I just received 800 coal (in 2, 400 boxes) but no bonus. wth? I paid precious oil for this upgrade. I'm also not happy that I can't afford to have the same buildings pre-patch with the oil we had.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,433 posts
9,572 battles

Well crap , all ready built it. / OK so fixed now?

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,876 posts
1,338 battles
6 minutes ago, paradat said:

Well crap , all ready built it. 

Well, if I"m reading correctly what I read earlier, it's still even-up till they hotfix the issue, so you're not really 'losing' anything.  You just don't get to keep the 'extra' till they fix it.  Also, another person said it worked right for them now, so who knows what the status is now.

That might be part of the server down earlier, they might have rebooted to fix some of that.  They're not always good about saying why!

Edited by mavfin87

Members
1,084 posts
6,009 battles
58 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Government bureaucrats at work, Working as intended comrade :Smile_teethhappy:  

You guys overestimate the efficiency of the government. If the coal/steel ports were to simulate government performance you would have:

-50% to coal/steel earnings

+200% to coal/steel costs of goods

Environmental impact studies that would delay the ability to build coal/steel inventories by five years

Lawsuits brought by government that would prevent coal/iron mines from making coal steel deliveries for an additional five years

Two-year delay by blue-ribbon panel tasked with determining whether your fleet is too big and if your port needs to be closed anyway.

-10% of coal/steel equivalent cost in doubloons, to both government officials and Russian mafia, to make the above go away.

• Funny 2

Members
1,084 posts
6,009 battles
30 minutes ago, paradat said:

Well crap , all ready built it. / OK so fixed now?

Well, if you just earn the coal and no one spend it until the fix is out, it will all be good.

[WARHK]
[WARHK]
Members
43 posts
2,634 battles

Does anything get properly tested in this company before implementation? EVERY single update has new glitches and errors, some old ones are STILL around from several updates ago. We just learn to work around them for the most part.

[PVE]
Members
9,801 posts
7,485 battles

From a server up thread this morning.

7 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Turbo, have y'all heard anything about the coal bug in Russia please? Evidently, the purchase of coal is also affected instead of receiving coal. We are holding off on our coal building purchase to hear more. Any news on your side please?

6 hours ago, turbo07 said:

You are right. There is an issue with coal and steel on CIS. It will be fixed soon and all the numbers will be recalculated too.

@turbo07

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,166 posts
15,108 battles
7 hours ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

You guys overestimate the efficiency of the government. If the coal/steel ports were to simulate government performance you would have:

-50% to coal/steel earnings

+200% to coal/steel costs of goods

Environmental impact studies that would delay the ability to build coal/steel inventories by five years

Lawsuits brought by government that would prevent coal/iron mines from making coal steel deliveries for an additional five years

Two-year delay by blue-ribbon panel tasked with determining whether your fleet is too big and if your port needs to be closed anyway.

-10% of coal/steel equivalent cost in doubloons, to both government officials and Russian mafia, to make the above go away.

Not a truer word spoken:Smile_great:

Sounds like our current Australian government to a tee  :Smile_teethhappy:

plus 1 for you sir

cheers

[VOP]
Members
275 posts
7,063 battles

Are other bonuses working or glitched, such as service cost increasing to compensate for clan service cost discounts?  I didn't get to check yet.

[POP]
Members
1,166 posts
15,108 battles
3 hours ago, XturbohawkX said:

Does anything get properly tested in this company before implementation? EVERY single update has new glitches and errors, some old ones are STILL around from several updates ago. We just learn to work around them for the most part.

Only the online credit card system that is thoroughly check everyday so that you get billed and they get your money before you get your products  :Smile_teethhappy: