You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Eremiyah

Sooo... about the Cossack....

19 comments in this topic

[-PRO-]
Beta Testers
78 posts

I’m actually surprised it isn’t like the aigle when it came out and was available to be bought in the premium shop and addition to it being as a mission. I wonder how many people would of bought it from the get-go :)

i was kinda hoping it would be a premium shop ship, but I guess this works....sorta....

[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,009 posts
9,037 battles
1 minute ago, Captain_Eremiyah said:

I’m actually surprised it isn’t like the aigle when it came out and was available to be bought in the premium shop and addition to it being as a mission. I wonder how many people would of bought it from the get-go :)

i was kinda hoping it would be a premium shop ship, but I guess this works....sorta....

The day is still young.

[PVE]
Members
9,741 posts
7,472 battles

Guineas are going to be on sale in the premium shop. Either today or tomorrow when the RN event starts.

If you complete all the Directives between Sep 20th and Dec 8th, you will get 48 Guineas, so you will only need to buy 2 in the shop. I estimate that 2 Guineas will be $1-2.

I'm sure there will be a 25 or 50 Guinea pack for half to full price of the Cossack in the shop as well.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,741 posts
7,472 battles
2 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

Probably Friday, when the prem shop normally turns over. 

Good point

[ARGSY]
Members
6,316 posts
4,264 battles

There is precedent for events beginning on the Friday following the patch. So yeah. Time to chill. :cap_cool:

[PVE]
Members
9,741 posts
7,472 battles
Just now, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

There is precedent for events beginning on the Friday following the patch. So yeah. Time to chill. :cap_cool:

Actually, the RN event starts tomorrow with Stage 1, Directives I & II being released at 7am EST. The shop will probably fix on Friday.

[INTEL]
Members
654 posts
7,564 battles

The Royal Navy Event

With Update 0.7.9, the game launches a new event called Royal Navy, well timed for the release of the British destroyers.

image.png.25b43409cb9c2f60ba759c85c708fecf.png
Beginning: Thu. Sep. 20 4:00 AM PT / your local time: Thu. Sep. 20 6:00 AM
Edited by ClassicLib

[ARGSY]
Members
6,316 posts
4,264 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Actually, the RN event starts tomorrow with Stage 1, Directives I & II being released at 7am EST. The shop will probably fix on Friday.

Good. Because downloading the update will probably take a while and I might not get much gameplay in tonight. If I finish Chain 1 of the dailies and get a little closer to the Helena camo, that will be good.

Are the Second Anniversary crates still in the Arsenal?

[ARGSY]
Members
6,316 posts
4,264 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yes Sir. 

France, Dunkirk, Bismarck and 2nd Anniversary

Outstanding. First three are done, and if I'm lucky and have my maths right I might be able to close this one out tonight. That would give me encouragement to get the Monarch when I'm done with the KGV; T8 permacamo is not cheap, and having a T8 battleship is helpful for the permanent missions. (I also have the Bismarck permacamos from that collection, of course; but as I haven't even started on the Nassau yet :Smile_ohmy:, the Bismarck is much further in my future. :Smile_teethhappy:)

• Cool 1

[SF-3]
Members
1,531 posts
8,127 battles
51 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Outstanding. First three are done, and if I'm lucky and have my maths right I might be able to close this one out tonight. That would give me encouragement to get the Monarch when I'm done with the KGV; T8 permacamo is not cheap, and having a T8 battleship is helpful for the permanent missions. (I also have the Bismarck permacamos from that collection, of course; but as I haven't even started on the Nassau yet :Smile_ohmy:, the Bismarck is much further in my future. :Smile_teethhappy:)

Hmm, pretty sure I completed the 2nd anni collection, I wonder if I have a monarch perma camo laying around?

[PVE]
Members
9,741 posts
7,472 battles
8 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

Hmm, pretty sure I completed the 2nd anni collection, I wonder if I have a monarch perma camo laying around?

You can look in your Inventory and see all the camo that you have, including perma-camo for ships you don't have yet.

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
1,450 posts
1,711 battles
14 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

You can look in your Inventory and see all the camo that you have, including perma-camo for ships you don't have yet.

OK..stupid question since my tags say I alpha tested, But where is "Inventory"?      Duuurrr?  

[PVE]
Members
9,741 posts
7,472 battles
14 minutes ago, RA6E_ said:

OK..stupid question since my tags say I alpha tested, But where is "Inventory"?      Duuurrr?  

NP.

Click your name in the upper left and it is the second from the bottom. 

• Cool 1

[SF-3]
Members
1,531 posts
8,127 battles
47 minutes ago, RA6E_ said:

not a stupid question, its newer-ish feature.

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
1,450 posts
1,711 battles
5 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

NP.

Click your name in the upper left and it is the second from the bottom. 

4 hours ago, Kevs02Accord said:

not a stupid question, its newer-ish feature.

Wow... I'm rich!   ooodles and ooodles of modules to sell!      Thanks,   I always figured this should be there, from my days in WOTs.  Just never bothered to chase it around.  Its not very intuitively placed TBH.   

[WOLFC]
Members
194 posts
5,555 battles
6 hours ago, Kevs02Accord said:

If you finished it (easy to check in your profiile) you will find all of these in your inventory ... including Monarch.

Screenshot_2.png