You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Leaked info about new ship for patch 7.12

16 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,165 posts
15,074 battles

Hi WOWS Fans

Yes Gamers hot on the heals the news about submarines in a Halloween event WG is pushing ahead with there first premium ship to revolutionize this game and give players the ships they always wanted.

U-96 the German type VII-C submarine is the first of many new ships that will grace this great game.

Image result for u 96 

Yes that's right WOWS fans here it is in its early but brilliant rendering stages, this new ship will be a collectors dream and Battleship mains worst nightmare.

Ship Stats

Speed surface 17.7 knots submerged 7.6 knots ( Absolute speed demon )

Armament 5 x53.3 cm torpedo tubes  4 bow 1 stern firing G7e/Te torpedoes range 5000 meters at 30 knots, however a special upgrade will be made that gives the player opportunity to use the special  G7es (T5 ) Zaungkonig acoustic torpedo which homes in on enemy ships propellers at reduced range.

1 x 88cm deck gun

1x 2cm AA gun  ( Wow look out enemy planes )

Yes U-96 is armed to the teeth and should put the fear of God into enemy ships sailing into dangerous waters.

A new module will be created " The Snorkel " to allow this submarine to stay indefinitely under water the whole game.  

This will render the ship virtually undetectable.

To celebrate this first new ship there will be a great new campaign with great prizes and a special 10 point captain for your new submarine with special captains skills ( more details on them to follow )

But I can preview picture of the captain you will receive

Image result for das boot

Also WG will be creating 6 new captain skills for this type of ship to coincide with the release of this exciting new ship and for future ships to come.

Well this leaked news is so very exciting and I can just imagine the sheer adulation by Battleship players knowing that will be facing some tough opposition once again.

I don't know about anyone else but I cant wait for the very first @LittleWhiteMouse review of the first submarine in game.

Well I cant wait for patch 7.12 to arrive

regards   

Edited by tm63au
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[90THC]
[90THC]
Members
46 posts
5,031 battles

I have a feeling that this may be a bit... fake... And allowing a sub to stay underwater indefinitely? That's literally game-breaking.

[PRAVD]
[PRAVD]
Alpha Tester
211 posts
2,972 battles

This is great people need to keep these shenanigans going! 

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,868 posts
12,622 battles

Blatant nonconstructive Troll bait!

• Bad 1

[POP]
Members
1,165 posts
15,074 battles
8 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

Think of the possibilities!

ExhaustedDemandingGypsymoth-max-1mb.gif

9e9.gif

Thanks Gerbs  and don't worry you will get your U-96  I have connections at lesta :Smile_great: 

[POP]
Members
1,165 posts
15,074 battles
21 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

sounds legit.

I have connections in Lesta its real :Smile_teethhappy: alright

• Boring 1

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,805 posts
7,075 battles
18 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Blatant nonconstructive Troll bait!

there is far worse that stays up. this thread is joyful and good humoured.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,044 posts
32 minutes ago, CrescentSky said:

I have a feeling that this may be a bit... fake... And allowing a sub to stay underwater indefinitely? That's literally game-breaking.

Underwater  Except For The Snorkle  And Let me Remind You many Subs were spotted by the Snorkle and I'm sure WG will put in a way for the Snorkle betraying the sub just that way............... Oh and lest I forget according to memory occasionally waves would break over the snorkle and the subs diesel engine(which periodically had to be run to recharge OR  Keep the battery's  charged and as I recall they were lead acid?

[HINON]
Supertester
19,224 posts
12,756 battles

Comes with special commander 'Herr Kaleu', with special talent 'Not yet kamaraden' which gives a chance to survive a sinking blow with one hitpoint.

[SYJ]
Members
37 posts
5,638 battles
52 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Underwater  Except For The Snorkle  And Let me Remind You many Subs were spotted by the Snorkle and I'm sure WG will put in a way for the Snorkle betraying the sub just that way............... Oh and lest I forget according to memory occasionally waves would break over the snorkle and the subs diesel engine(which periodically had to be run to recharge OR  Keep the battery's  charged and as I recall they were lead acid?

Games are only 15 minutes so why would you even need a snorkel? A sub could stay down for a day if not longer without recharge.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,044 posts
55 minutes ago, gatorken said:

Games are only 15 minutes so why would you even need a snorkel? A sub could stay down for a day if not longer without recharge.

Except WG  will put a much shorter limit on it.............Say one and a half to two and a half minutes max?   And in my reading the men on the ship hated being on diesel whilst using the snorkle as they said it sucked their breath,   And remember WG  did say their would be time limit/restriction on how long they could stay under