Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Feclez

Gotta love the Boise

2 comments in this topic

[FEC]
Members
61 posts
2,247 battles

As title says, The Boise is such a good ship, I am preferring it to the T8 Cleveland.

I was always wondering if I would ever break the 100k mark on damage in it as I was averaging like 80-90k or so each match, but to even be in open water and still have 3 BB's firing at one point, I was super impressed by its fast-ish turn rate - Time actually ran out in the match too with 2 BB's left firing at my ship with both of them on Fire and below 1/3 health left

image.thumb.png.58194c370eb30c72f7f760886a91f2e1.png

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,781 battles

I haven't played much Boise, but 9dJ netted me 300,000xp inside of 22 battles with her.  Keeping in mind that was with high-bonus camos and the 25-match mission running, they were still a fantastic series of games.  

I ran her with acceleration rather than rudder boost to maximize island-waifu-ness and I will say, she is one slow, stiff ship to drive.  Nearly all my other cruisers run rudder boost, but despite the awkward feel she produces in game.  Snuggle up to just the right place to stare down the red lemming train and you can pretty much hold down an entire weak flank with the assistance of a good spotter.

-R

Sign in to follow this