sitkaspring

“Special” signals - I can’t find them

5 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
1,905 battles

I’m still a noob but at Level 15. My inventory says I have over 120 Special Signals such as Dragon , Hydra, Wyvern etc I have been awarded or received in crates yet they dont appear with the regular signals under the Exterior tab. I’d really like to use them since I’ve been doing my best to improve and need all the help I can get. I’ve looked at the wiki and the forums  but can’t find anything that explains where they are since they aren’t with the regular signals. Can someone help ? Thanks.

[TBW]
Members
6,399 posts
12,031 battles
1 hour ago, sitkaspring said:

I’m still a noob but at Level 15. My inventory says I have over 120 Special Signals such as Dragon , Hydra, Wyvern etc I have been awarded or received in crates yet they dont appear with the regular signals under the Exterior tab. I’d really like to use them since I’ve been doing my best to improve and need all the help I can get. I’ve looked at the wiki and the forums  but can’t find anything that explains where they are since they aren’t with the regular signals. Can someone help ? Thanks.

Looks like you found them, are you from Sitka? I know people from there. Have you heard of the Young's? There is a memorial cabin that was built there for a girlfriend of mines brother, who died in a boating accident.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
9 posts
1,905 battles

Not from Sitka but visited there just prior to making up gamertag. A truly beautiful place.

Feel a bit of a fool not knowing enough to scroll down to find special flags but also relief from the frustration of not being able to use them. Now that I know,  its like finding a treasure chest filled with 126 signal flags !

• Cool 1