Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rabin69

Ultimate headache.....

4 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Members
195 posts
10,190 battles

Kudos to the Scharn player in this game but just couldn't win it all by himself. You deserved better bigbody2.

Fast summary,

1. Myoko chases early dd spawn and dies to torps.
  2. Sims decides to head out to bb spawn, pops smoke and shoots torps that miss. He lives surprisingly til later on.
  3. Ashitaka, decides to go after raptor early gets torped to death by the dd that spawns near the base.
  4. I lose half my health trying to kill the Dallas. Get finished off  by the BBs trying to kill the Indy who was charging down our cv.
  5. CV dies to Indy, with most enemy bbs still alive focussing the Scharn.
  6. Hood went north to deal with the Atlanta, went too far getting close, by time he gets back Scharn has dealt with them and is healing up as the first cruiser spawn approaches.
  7. DD dies shortly after Whiskey is spawned, Hood heads after the Ranger(which he does kill).
  8. Scharn finally dies as the last spawn enters the base and blow airfield. Hood is about 15k away.

UF.jpg

shot-18.09.18_23.41.31-0981.jpg

[DPG]
Members
894 posts
4,430 battles

I've attempted this one twice this time around.  First attempt I did 211k damage and we lost with 4 seconds left on the clock.  The second attempt 3 of our ships were dead while two of the first set of BBs were still alive.  Never again.

• Cool 1

[WOLF6]
Members
675 posts
3,812 battles

This op is high in frustration when people don’t work together. But also high in reward when people do.

after losing the op several times yesterday, the last time I played it with a team that managed to five star it, not lose anyone and even managed to keep Kato alive all the way to the end and still had time waiting for the planes to evacuate to go chase down the last Dallas that protects Raptor and kill it.   That was a monster XP/commander XP/free XP/credit payout.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this