Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

How to use foreign commander but hear english?

5 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
2,028 posts

like ARP or Dasha? no I don't need "them" to speak english, just want to listen to standard english, i tried "standard", "national", "national+", none worked for example in IJN ship using ARP commander

why is it so hard? when in audio "voice over" is "english", should be english, simple

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles

Ehh, that's what makes them special imo. If you cant stand the voiceovers, then why use the commander? They have no special perks (not sure about arp, but dashas, space and azure lane dont). Just my 2 pennies worth

There is mods out there, but probably not for the new ones like dasha and space caps

[WOLF1]
Members
2,028 posts
23 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Ehh, that's what makes them special imo. If you cant stand the voiceovers, then why use the commander? They have no special perks (not sure about arp, but dashas, space and azure lane dont). Just my 2 pennies worth

There is mods out there, but probably not for the new ones like dasha and space caps

because they are 10pt commanders that i can use, just give us standard english WG, shouldn't be that hard

or give us close caption, at least i can understand what they are screaming about lol

Edited by Happy668
  • Bad 1

[B-K-N]
Members
5 posts
7,777 battles

I agree that all captains {NA server} should be heard in English.  Captions, at the minimum, should at least be available. Yes, the 10 PT rating was the reason that I purchased.

Sign in to follow this