You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Zath

Zatherapy

11 comments in this topic

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,732 posts
15,377 battles

Hey all!  So...  with Ranked/Clan Battle chats, I sometimes feel like playing the role of a therapist, discussing how things are going and trying to help people who may be struggling come to terms with what the game mode is and maybe give some tips and tricks to help get through it.  I'm wondering if there's any interest to do this...  Here's some things lately I've delved into and am curious to know if there's interest in doing some podcast-style "Zatherapy" sessions.  Please tell me what you think!

1.  Ranked - I have a lot of thoughts/topics here.  From ranking out the 1st time in S2, to failing to rank out for S3/4/5, to returning to Ranked, I've gone through it all.  With two weeks left in Ranked, the timing feels right to discuss this openly...  and maybe people who are still going through Ranked can benefit from it. 

- Choosing the right ship

- Surviving the salt

- Setting the right mindset

- Dealing with setbacks

- Celebrating 

2.  Spending $$$.  I had a player contact me looking to leave the game.  He struggles with his spending for this game and was about to quit cold-turkey.  Perhaps there's an opportunity to discuss this challenge that we all face.  Whether it's $20, $200, or $2,000, everyone has their limits.  Some ideas we could discuss...

- Budgeting

- Making choices

- Efficiency

- Getting the most out of purchases

If you'd like to participate in either topics as a guest speaker with me, please PM me!  If there's no interest in these topics, that's fine.  Or if you have an idea for a different topic, lmk!  I'm not really looking to create a podcast, as there are plenty of great podcast creators.  Just thought either topics could help!

- Zath

Edited by Lord_Zath
  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[-K-]
4,732 posts
15,377 battles
Just now, Ducky_shot said:

Are you licensed? 

Ha!  No I'm not a real therapist.  

• Boring 1

[O7]
Members
534 posts
12,677 battles
Just now, Lord_Zath said:

Kid_next_door is!  You guys do a collabo!

• Boring 1

[-K-]
4,732 posts
15,377 battles
1 minute ago, bfk_ferlyfe said:

Kid_next_door is!  You guys do a collabo!

I'd have no problem sharing this with another :)

• Boring 1

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles

I know personally I could use a spending lesson. I am a die-hard collector. Even premiums I know aren't worth it, I buy for the collection. It sucks, but that's why I only play battleships. I've isolated myself to battleships, but with new CVs and subs (both classes I'd love to play), my wallet is in danger!

I thought I learned my lesson with wot blitz where I bought every premium and the game turned to crap... but here I am in the same boat (pun=intended)

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,265 battles
1 hour ago, Lord_Zath said:

oh well, good idea anyways.

• Boring 1

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
420 posts

Lord Zath is a real therapist for World of Warships. He will analyze your replay or question piece by piece so he can give you the best possible answer. That sounds like true therapy to me!:cap_tea:

Edited by Leopard_IX
  • Cool 1

[SRPH]
[SRPH]
Members
505 posts
1,037 battles

Yep, gone are the days when Lucy Van Pelt could hang a shingle and offer psychiatric services for a nickel...

Edited by Bonfor
  • Funny 2