You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iOSDeveloper

YAY, just one 3year anni collectable short

18 comments in this topic

Members
93 posts
855 battles

So I am one collectable short of a complete set to get that super container from the 3 year anniversary thing.

And have 2 duplicates and no mission are left to get more boxes.

So all this effort for nothing basically.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,587 posts
3,753 battles

You can buy one premium anniversary container, they are still available. Regardless if you get a duplicate or not, you can complete the collection.

Edited by warheart1992

Members
182 posts
2,612 battles

They will be available for completion for 5000 something's during the 4th Anniversary event.

That's why they put the 2nd Anniversary awards there.

[A_51]
Members
280 posts
13,095 battles

If it will make you feel better, I didn't get anything spectacular in my super container.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,364 posts
4,293 battles
35 minutes ago, iOSDeveloper said:

So I am one collectable short of a complete set to get that super container from the 3 year anniversary thing.

This is a surprise. I missed two weeks of play and still managed to get it done with lots of time to spare and plenty of duplicates converted to silver as they appeared. My sympathies.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,038 posts
3,571 battles

If you've got $3 anniversary containers are still being sold in the premium shop. Since you only have 1 collection piece left, and 2 duplicates, you'll either get the collection piece you need, or get the final duplicate you need.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,364 battles

If you're one collectable short and only have two duplicates, were you converting duplicates as you went along?

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
630 posts
1,182 battles

If you spend $3 for that last container to finish the collection, you're going to get 50 ramming flags from the super container (100 if you're lucky).

Members
93 posts
855 battles
23 minutes ago, Lillehuntrix said:

If you're one collectable short and only have two duplicates, were you converting duplicates as you went along?

Yes I did.

I missed this last Sunday to play, else I would have had enough originals/duplicates

2 minutes ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

If you spend $3 for that last container to finish the collection, you're going to get 50 ramming flags from the super container (100 if you're lucky).

I know, that's why I won't waste 3 dollars to get crappy stuff (my opinion) from super container

[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
3,837 battles

For the next collection, you shouldn't cash in your duplicates, until you have enough duplicates to complete the collection...

If you convert the duplicates along the way, you end up needing more items in order to complete a collection.

[RUSHB]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
36 posts
4,252 battles
17 minutes ago, iOSDeveloper said:

Yes I did.

I missed this last Sunday to play, else I would have had enough originals/duplicates

I know, that's why I won't waste 3 dollars to get crappy stuff (my opinion) from super container

So you waste your time posting this thread over $3?

Also you never convert duplicates till the final day.

Members
1,084 posts
6,023 battles
47 minutes ago, Lillehuntrix said:

22 minutes ago, iOSDeveloper said:

Yes I did.

You mismanaged your duplicates then, and got yourself in this position. Every time you converted three duplicates to obtain an item, you increased the odds of more duplicates coming to you, rather than a unique item.

22 minutes ago, iOSDeveloper said:

Which then begs the question: Why come onto the forums complaining in the first place?

Members
129 posts
2,101 battles

OP, if it makes you feel better,  I completed it Saturday and all I got  from the SC was Murmansk and accompanying T-10 captain and port slot.

(If it makes you feel worse, then let's just pretend I got coal... )

:cap_cool:

HEY, WHAT"S AQUA-MAN's FAVORITE BOTE?!?

(The mer-mansk, of course.)

:cap_fainting:

• Funny 1

[SIDE]
Members
734 posts
3,296 battles
3 hours ago, iOSDeveloper said:

I literally just spent 6$ to get my super container. I picked up an Atlanta with a 10 point captain. So it's your call.

[P2W]
Members
719 posts

Ahhh, the old mismanaged duplicates thread how I missed thee. It has only been since the last collection I saw one of these.

[FGNE]
Members
436 posts
728 battles
3 hours ago, iOSDeveloper said:

Spend 3.00

Members
129 posts
2,101 battles

Oh yeeeaaahh.... one container also gives you another 45 anniversary tokens. So if you're also short by a few of those from getting something interesting... that's a sure thing.